Chapter 20

Time skips, Next morning, 7 a.m.

Tae's alarm ringed. Jungkook woke up after hearing the alarm and quickly picked up Tae's phone and switched it off. He got up and freshened up. Then he went downstairs to check what's in the breakfast.

He saw Yoongi there sitting on his chair and reading business news as usual. He ignored him and started going towards kitchen but stopped when heard Yoongi saying, "Jungkook, how's Tae?"

Jungkook clenched his fist and faced Yoongi and spoke, "You don't need to care about him. Stop showing your fake concern. I can take care of him very well."

Yoongi sighed and said, "Jungkook, I know I did wrong but it was three years ago. I regret doing that. Please forgive me." "Yes, it was three years ago but my hyung is still suffering. Can you make him forget about everything? Can you make him like before? Can you assure me that you will not do anything like this in future again?" Yoongi become silent after listening to him.

Jungkook chucked and said in a low voice, "You can't. You can't make him forget anything. You can't make him like before. And you can do something like that again too. You were going to do the same with me. You can't fix anything so you shouldn't expect me to forgive you."

Jungkook went to Tae's room again holding back his tears. Yoongi also left the mansion.

In Tae's room

As Jungkook entered in Tae's room, he saw Tae awake. Tae saw him and smiled. Jungkook also smiled back. "Hyung, let me help you to freshen up and then we will have breakfast", said Jungkook.

"Why you are behaving like I am very sick that I can't freshen up by myself and eat by myself. I am feeling good now and you took care of me very well. I am all good now and I will got to university-----", said Tae but got cut-off by Jungkook in between.

"NO! You are not going to university. How will you manage alone? Take rest for few days and then you can continue your boring studies", Jungkook said.

"Kook, you are behaving like my elder brother. Don't worry. I am fine now. See", said Tae getting up from bed and jumping a little. Tae again spoke, "Jungkook, I want to go to university. I don't want to stay here anymore. This room is giving me bad vibes. I am feeling as if I am in some hospital room. See, so many medicines, injections, this iv and all these medical devices. If I will go to university, I will definitely feel better."

"But hyung----", said Jungkook but got cut-off in between. "Kook, I promise I will take care of myself. You also have to go college. You can't stay at home. What about your studies?", said Tae.

"Hyung, my studies are the least important thing for now", said Jungkook. "You brat, your studies are always the least important thing for you. Study properly. If Yoongi hyung doesn't say anything to you about studies, that doesn't mean you will not study properly", said Tae.

Hearing Yoongi's name, Jungkook clenched his fist tightly but didn't show his anger. He said, "Okay hyung, I will study. But please promise me you will take care of yourself in university and if anything happens or you need help, just call me immediately. Also, take your medicines on time and-----"

Jungkook got cut-off by Tae who said, "Yes hyung, I understand." Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "Okay, I am going to freshen up", said Tae. "Okay, come downstairs then, we will have breakfast", said Jungkook. Tae hummed.

Time skips, 9 a.m., dining table

Tae went to have his breakfast after getting ready for university. He saw Jungkook setting up the table and went near him and asked, "Whats in the breakfast?"