Chapter 23

Soon Jungkook and Tae came downstairs and start having their breakfast along with Yoongi. Then Yoongi spoke, "Tae, we have your therapy appointment today. Come to the hospital after your classes. I will be there."

"Okay hyung", Tae replied. Jungkook mumbled, "Don't show like you care." "What you said Kook?", asked Tae. "Nothing hyung", replied Jungkook. After they all finished their breakfast, Jungkook said to Yoongi, "You don't need to come to hospital. I can take care of my hyung."

Yoongi sighed and said, "Its enough Jungkook. If I am not saying anything, it doesn't mean you will behave like this." Jungkook chuckled and spoke, "Then stop showing that you care. We don't need your fake concern. You have already----"

He was cut-off in between by Tae, "What is this Jungkook? How are you speaking to hyung? Apologize to him." "No hyung, I will not. He deserves this. He don't even deserves to be called hyung", said Jungkook. As soon as Jungkook completed his sentence, a hard slap landed on his face. Tae slapped him.

Jungkook hold his cheek and said, "H-hyung." "What hyung, huh? Why are you behaving like this with Yoongi hyung? Have you gone mad? He is elder than you. Don't you know how to respect?", Tae said in a little loud voice.

"He don't deserve respect. Why are you taking his side hyung? You don't need to be afraid of him. He will not do anything", said Jungkook. "What? What are you saying?", said Tae.

"I know hyung. I know everything what he did to you three years ago. I will not let him do anything now. He will not come near you", Jungkook said. Tae frowned and said, "When you got to know?" "After that restaurant incident. The day when we came back home from the hospital", replied Jungkook. Tae said, "Is that why you are behaving all overprotective since that incident?"

"Hyung, don't worry. I will protect you from him. I promise.", said Jungkook. Before Tae could say anything, Yoongi spoke, "Jungkook stop it. Its enough."

Suddenly Jungkook shout loudly, "Yes, its enough. We don't need you Mr. Kim Yoongi. You don't deserve to be with us. You are-----." Jungkook was cut-off by a hard slap again. Tae slapped him again.

Tae spoke, "Jungkook stop it. You don't know anything. And what is this Mr. Kim Yoongi? He is your elder brother, our hyung. Call him hyung and apologize to him right now!"

Jungkook had tears in his eyes. He spoke, "Hyung, why are you taking his side?"

"You want to know, then listen", Tae started speaking in a loud voice. "It was my fault that I went out of the house for meeting someone without telling him. I sneaked out. I know he did wrong with me but he is already regretting. He is also trying to fix his mistake. And if I listen to him doesn't mean that I am scared of him. I listen to him because I respect him unlike you. And the person whom you are calling by his name and saying he don't deserve respect, then listen Mr. Kim Jungkook, you are standing here all safe and sound is all because of him. When Dad and Mom left us, this person was just 22 years old and he took all the responsibilities on himself. He raised you. He is your Mom and Dad. Has he ever denied you for anything in your life? He gave you everything you always wanted. He---"

Tae was cut-off in between by Yoongi. He said, "Just stop it Tae. Its enough."
"No hyung, he need to know. How he dare to disrespect you", said Tae. He again looked at Jungkook and spoke, "You know nothing and here you are blaming him. He is the one who gave us a new life after Mom & Dad. You know what, Dad and Mom didn't died in any accident, they were killed by Dad's rivals." Jungkook's eyes widened after listening to this.

Tae spoke ahead, "Yes, you heard right. Dad was killed by his rivals five years ago. Our Dad was a mafia and after he died, hyung took his place and do you have even a slightest idea, how he managed to protect us always? His rivals were after us and he, he did everything to save us. He can turn the world upside down for us. Didn't you saw him fighting for us at the restaurant that day? You are alive because of him. And you tell me, after loosing our parents, do he wants to loose you, loose me? No, he is afraid to loose us. And if he is strict with us for our own safety then what's wrong in that. Can't we lessen his burden a little just by staying safe and by being responsible? Can't you understand this small thing? Use your brain sometimes. And let me tell you one more thing, do you know who is the person whom he loves the most in his life? Its you Mr. Kim Jungkook. He loves his youngest brother the most and here you are blaming him. He loves you more than anyone in life. And do you have any idea how much bad he must be feeling when his younger brother whom he loves the most is behaving like this with him, huh?"