Chapter 85

Jin turned around to leave and started walking away from him but praying in mind, "Stop me... stop me.... please stop me."

Then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He smirked. Then he turned around and spoke a little loudly, "Yes?" Minho asked leaning closer to his ear, "Are you alone here?" Jin replied being close to him, "Yes, actually I came with a friend but he ditched me and left me here alone for his girlfriend." "Ohh, so you can join me", said Minho.

"Ohh really?", asked Jin. Minho nodded. "Thank you! I was really feeling alone", said Jin. "Hmm, come", said Minho while gesturing. Jin went with him and sat beside Minho. Minho introduced him to his other friends. Jin greeted them and they started talking. Just then Jin spotted a waiter with some drinks. Jin made a eye contact with the person and he nodded.

Jin gestured and spoke, "Waiter! Here." The waiter went and asked, "Sir, need something?" The waiter offered him drinks. Then Jin picked up two glasses and put them in front of Minho's friends. Then he took a glass for himself and at the end, another glass for Minho. Jin said thank you to the waiter and he left.

Jin spoke, "Have it guys." They all picked up their glasses, clinked their glasses together and cheered and sipped the drinks. Minho put down his glass after one sip only. Jin closed his eyes and mumbled, "Drink that motherfucker!" Minho didn't drank the alcohal again and kept talking while glancing at Jin from time to time. Jin in his mind, "I need to do something else."

He stood up from the chair and said cheerfully, "Lets dance! Come on."

Minho just looked at Jin who went to the floor and started dancing with the crowd. He looked at his body moving with the beats. His ass swinging with the rhythm. Minho was literally eye-fucking him.

Jin continued dancing. He heard Yoongi from his earpiece, "Hyung, your moves are so nice." Jin spoke, "Shut up brat!" He heard a chuckle from the other side and continued dancing.

Minho was continously staring at him. He grabbed the glass of alcohal and chugged it down in one go. Jin noticed that and mumbled, "He drank it. It was easy." Then Minho stood up from the chair and went towards Jin and started dancing with him. He grabbed Jin's waist and turned him around. Jin's back hit his chest but they continued dancing while being very close to each other.

Then Minho tried to slid his hand into Jin's top. Jin elbowed him hardly and mumbled, "Moron!" He groaned in pain. He heard from his earpiece, "Hyung calm down. Don't kill him already." Jin looked at Minho and said with a fake worried expression, "I am sorry. Somebody pushed me." Minho said, "Its fine."

Then after some more dancing, they went back to their table and sat down. Jin removed his jacket. He was now in a black vest only, his biceps and collarbones on display. He said, "Ahhh! I am feeling so hot here." Minho kept staring at him and thought, "He is so sexy." Jin put his jacket on the chair and fanned himself by the hem of his vest purposly, showing his abs. Minho kept staring at him.

Then he said to Jin, "Would you like to come with me?" Jin asked, "What?", not able to hear clearly because of the loud music. Minho leaned a little closer to his ear and said, "I have a room upstairs. This place is hot. Come with me and relax there for sometime." "Okay, lets go", said Jin. Jin heard from the earpiece, "Hyung, be careful." They both left the area and went towards the staircase. The staircase was quiet.

Jin asked, "How come you have a room here?" "Actually, I comes here frequently and this club is owned by the Company for which I works", said Minho while guiding Jin upstairs. Minho started feeling a little dizzy. "Ohh nice", said Jin following him.

"By the way, what you do?", asked Minho. "I am a model", replied Jin. "No doubt in that.... you are so...... so handsome and....", said Minho. "And what?", asked Jin innocently. "Umm... and sexy too", said Minho. Jin looked away acting a little shy. He in his mind, "I know that bitch! (I am sexy and I know it~~)."