Chapter 90

Present time:

"J-j..... Jung... Jungkook", a whisper like voice was heard after the video ended. It was Sohee's voice. No one else spoke anything for few seconds. Then suddenly Jin shot three bullets in a row onto the screen while clenching his jaw. After that, there was complete silence in the room. Jin was closing his eyes to calm himself down. Hobi was just blankly staring at the screen. Namjoon was in deep thoughts.

Just then a small chuckle was heard. It was Yoongi. Everyone slowly looked at Yoongi whose eyes were red burning in anger, fists tightly clenched. He looked as if he will murder the entire population right now. Jin spoke, "Yoong------", but was cut-off by Yoongi who spoke in a deep scary voice, "Jin hyung get me the last location of Kook and more information about Lee's. Hobi get our men ready along with our most powerful weapons. Namjoon contact our allies. Sohee, get your team here."

"Yes boss", said Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok. Namjoon and Hoseok immediately left the room and get to the work. Jin immediately started working on his laptop. Yoongi spoke while gritting his teeth, "They dared to lay their hands on my brother. They are going to regret. They will see the wrath of Kim Yoongi and Bangtan." Sohee was about to say something but Yoongi spoke again, "I am going to get Tae and Jimin. They will stay in front of my eyes."

Then Yoongi turned around to leave the room but Sohee grabbed his wrist stopping him. Yoongi looked at her with fierce eyes and spoke, "What?" Sohee went a little closer to him and slowly engulfed him in a hug and spoke softly, "Calm down Yoon. Liste------". Yoongi cut her off in between and held her shoulders, pulled her away from himself and said while looking into her eyes putting stress on each word, "Not a word Sohee."

Sohee gulped. She has never seen Yoongi this fierce. She was afraid, not for Lee's or herself but for Yoongi. He can do anything now and no one can stop him. She was just hoping that he himself not get hurt in everything.

Then Yoongi went out of the room. Sohee just sighed. She heard Jin saying, "He will not listen to anyone now." Sohee said, "I know oppa. But... I don't know. I am scared. I just hope Jungkook stays fine till we get him back." Jin said, "They really dared to touch Jungkook. I swear they will beg for their death." He then continued working. Sohee also pulled out her phone and called her team to Yoongi's base.

On the other hand, Yoongi furiously went out of the base and sat in his car. Guards following him. He called Tae. Tae answered the call after few rings.

On the call

"Hello!", Tae spoke in a sleepy voice. "Where are you and Jimin?", asked Yoongi in a serious voice. Tae shot open his eyes after hearing Yoongi's stern voice.

He replied, "In the mansion hyung. And Jimin is at his home." Yoongi spoke, "Okay, I am coming to get you."

"But hyung what happen-----", said Tae but Yoongi already cut the call.

Call ended

After Tae put down his phone, he mumbled, "What happened? Why he was so serious? And where he is going to take me? Did I do something?"

On the other hand, Yoongi first went to Sohee's mansion and ringed the door bell. He waited for some time but nobody opened the door. He pulled out his phone and called Jimin but nobody answered his call. He tried again and same thing happened.

He got frustated and called Sohee. As soon as Sohee picked up the call, he yelled, "Where is Jimin? Why the hell is he not answering my calls?" He received a reply from other side, "Y-yoon, he must be sleeping. Please handle him calmly, he gets really cranky when tired."

Yoongi got frustated and spoke, "Is he a baby? I will handle him myself. And why the hell is no one opening the door? Just get the mansion's door opened for me." Sohee spoke, "Okay, I will get the door open for you." Yoongi didn't reply and cut the call.