Chapter 89

Flashback (4 hours ago)

Jungkook left the event venue feeling a little sad. Tae's words were ringing in his mind and his eyes were a little teary. He was mindlessly driving at a high speed. Guards were following him as usual. He was hurt. He felt like nobody cared for him and nobody wants him in their lives.

He was in his thoughts when his phone ringed. He looked at the caller id and a small smile appeared on his face. He mumbled, "Atleast someone is there for me." He picked up the call and spoke, "Hello!"

No reply received from the other side. He spoke again, "Hello?" Then he heard a fainted voice from the other side, "K-kookie!!". Jungkook panicked and yelled, "Hello, Junho, whats wrong? What happened? Hyung?"

After few seconds, he heard from the other side a broken fainted voice, "H-help me..... please c-come." Jungkook yelled worridly, "Where are you? Tell me fast." He heard him saying, "At the old factory area.... o-outer city... p-please come fast.... s-somebody is b-behind me."

Jungkook said, "I am coming. J-just be fine. I am coming." Then the call got disconnected. Jungkook didn't think anything and sped up his car and drove towards the abandoned factory area at the outer city. Guards were following him.

Just when he reached out of the city, he received a call from his guards. He picked up the call and spoke, "I need to go. Junho need me." One of the guard spoke from the other side, "Sir please slow down the car. We are informing Yoongi sir." Jungkook ignored them and was about to disconnect the call but heard a loud crashing sound.

He flinched hard and looked at the back of his car and saw both the cars of his guards being blown-off. His grip on the steering wheel tightened and he gulped hard but focused on the road ahead. He pulled out his phone to call Yoongi but pressed the brakes when noticed someone lying on the road in front of him. The car stopped with a huge jerk.  He flashed the car lights and his eyes widened seeing Junho lying there on the road with his eyes closed, probably unconscious.

He immediately get out of the car throwing his phone somewhere and ran towards Junho. He crouched down to his level and carefully lifted his head and placed it on his lap and patted his cheek lightly and spoke, "J-junho.... junho open you eyes.... Hyung... see I am here... open your eyes please..... I am scared... open your eyes...."

Junho was not opening his eyes. Then he saw some men dressed in black approaching them. Soon, many men circled around them. Jungkook protectively hugged Junho and spoke, "Who are you? What you want?"

A man slowly went towards them and said, "We want you." Jungkook's eyes widened and the next moment he felt a stinging pain on his neck and he looked at his side. Someone was injecting him on his neck. He felt his eyes heavy and everything around him went blurry.  Soon his body went limp and he fell down on the road. Everything went black.

Time skips, after one hour

Jungkook opened his eyes. His head was paining. Everything around him was dark. He was at some unknown place, in a small dark room with a damp smell, no source of light, his hands and legs chained. He was lying on the ground.

He lifted his upper body from the ground and felt his head spinning. He clenched his head tightly. The chains were making sound even at a slightest movement. He looked here and there but there was complete silence. He tried to go near the door in front of him. He moved a bit ahead but due to the chains, he couldn't reach to the door. The chains were long but not enough to allow him to reach the door. He looked at the long chains and his gaze followed the chains length. He looked up to find out that the chains were passing through the loops attached to the ceiling ultimately connecting to a rotating lever. He felt scared. He gulped hard knowing that he is kidnapped.