Chapter 65

Time skips, at Kim mansion

After some time, Jungkook reached Kim mansion. He stepped out of the car and headed inside. As soon as he entered the living room, he saw Jin standing there talking with Yoongi and anger was visible on his face.

Jungkook stopped at the living room entrance and start hearing their conversation. He heard Jin saying in a deep scary voice, "How could you be so careless, huh? Your younger brother was taking drugs and you never knew about that."

Yoongi replied, "Hyung, I know it was my carelessness and I am really sorry for this. Nothing like this will happen again. I will make him understand and he will never dare to touch drugs again." Jin said in anger, "I will make sure of it. Is he a little kid that doesn't know that drugs are harmful? Has he gone insane? He will face me this time."

Yoongi got worried for Jungkook after listening to Jin and seeing him in this much anger. He spoke trying to save Jungkook, "Hyung, I already punished him and he is regretting. I will make him understand." Jin shouted in anger, "Mr. Kim Yoongi, no need to tell me what to do and what not."

"But hyung-----", said Yoongi but was cut-off by Jin in between who yelled, "CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE? NO BUTS and do you want to get punished before I deal with Jungkook, huh. I will not do anything recklessly like you." Because of Jin's sudden yell, Jungkook flinched hardly and gulped. The guards, maids and other servants present there also flinched. Yoongi just rubbed his forehead in frustation.

Jungkook thought, "Lets go Kook." He took a deep breath and took some steps inside the living room and spoke lightly, "H-h..hyung!"

Jin and Yoongi both looked at his direction and Jin spoke, "Oh, welcome, Mr. Jungkook. How are you doing?" Jungkook gulped and looked down not daring to face Jin. His eyes become teary but he controlled himself and reminded himself, "You will not cry more Jungkook. You already knew this was coming. Face it now."

Jin went closer to him and harshly grabbed his collar and dragged him and made him stand in front of Yoongi. Yoongi looked at him all worried but didn't said anything. Jin spoke, "Who is he?" Jungkook asked confusingly, "Huh?" Jin spoke again gritting his teeth, "Who is standing in front of you?"

Jungkook spoke while stuttering, "H-hyung.... Y-yoongi hyung." Jin asked again, "Who is he to you, huh?" Jungkook said, "M-my elder brother." Jin spoke, "Wrong! You are wrong here." Jungkook glanced at Yoongi and then looked down not knowing how to answer and what Jin means.

Then Jin grabbed his arm and turned Jungkook towards himself and said, "He is not just your elder brother. He is your mom, dad and everything. Do you have any idea, how much he must be disappointed after he got to know that you took drugs?" Jungkook didn't said anything and hung his head low.

Jin spoke again, "I know him and he must be blaming himself for not able to raise you properly. Do you know what it means?" Jungkook again didn't said anything. He tried hard to control his tears but now he was not able to do it more. Some tears fell from his eyes unknowingly.

Jin shouted, "SPEAK UP!". Jungkook flinched hardly and said, "S-sorry... I am really very sorry hyung.... I n-never mean to h-hurt Yoongi hyung. I am really very sorry." Jin said, "But you did, right?" Jungkook just nodded his head. Jin said in a calm voice,"I am giving you the one and only chance to explain yourself. Tell me why you took drugs? Just to try?"

Jungkook didn't said anything and thought, "What should I do?....... Even if I tell them everything, even then it is not justifiable why I took drugs...... I am all messed up...... Hyungs are not ready to forgive me and I am only a disappointment to them.... Jin hyung is right.... I disappointed the person who raised me and not just once...I hurted him multiple times.... I don't deserve any love and care....I am a disappointment only.....this is the right chance to make myself away from them.... they probably hates me and after this I think they will throw me out of the house......they can live happily then..... yeahh...this is the last chance... yes... I will do it for hyungs.... not for me."