Chapter 35

Time skips, morning, 8 am

Tae woke up and saw Yoongi was not there on the bed. He got up from the bed and went to freshen up. He came out to the living room and saw Yoongi lying on the couch keeping his eyes closed. Tae went closer to him and said, "Morning hyung."

Yoongi hummed and opened his eyes. He sat properly on the couch. Tae asked, "Are you fine hyung?" Yoongi replied, "Yeah! Just a little tired." Tae sat beside Yoongi and said, "What happened to you yesterday night hyung?"

"I saw a n-nightmare. That's it. Nothing to worry about", said Yoongi. Tae said, "Do you often get nightmares?" Yoongi didn't spoke. There was complete silence. After few more seconds of silence, Yoongi said, "I am going to freshen up. Then I will leave for office. You also get ready."

Yoongi got up from the couch and started leaving from there. Tae held his wrist to stop him and ask him again but panicked when he felt Yoongi's hand burning. He spoke, "Hyung, you have fever. You can't go like this."

Yoongi jerked away Tae's hand and said, "I am fine. Its just a little fever. I can work." "But hyung----", said Tae. "No buts Tae, I am going to get ready and don't you dare to tell Jin hyung about my fever. I swear I will not leave you", Yoongi said warning Tae. Then he left for his room.

"Sorry hyung, but I have to tell him. You will not listen to me but you will listen to him", said Tae. He dialled Jin's number and started talking, "Hello hyung! Hyung actually Yoongi hyung is having high fever and he is not ready to stay at home. He says he will go to work....... hmmmm...... okay hyung as you say.... okay.... okay hyung... bye." Tae cut the call and went to his room to get ready.

After some time, Tae came to the dining area to have his breakfast. Yoongi was already sitting there. Jungkook also came. Jungkook asked, "Yoongi hyung, are you fine?" Before Yoongi could say anything, Tae spoke, "He is having high fever but he is going to office."

Jungkook gasped and went towards Yoongi. He placed his hand on Yoongi's forehead and said, "Hyung, you are burning." "I am fine. I will take medicine. Its just a little fever. Don't you too start now", said Yoongi getting annoyed. "But hyung---", said Jungkook but got cut-off by Yoongi in between. He said, "Sit and eat your breakfast quietly. I don't want to hear anything now."

Tae gestured Jungkook to sit. He sat and they all started having their breakfast. Then Tae spoke, "Hyung, I wanted to tell you something." Yoongi hummed and looked at Tae. Tae spoke again, "I m-met noona yesterday. I swear, I didn't met her intentionally. She bought dinner for Jimin and me, so I couldn't refuse. I am sorry."

There was a complete silence for few minutes. Then Yoongi spoke, "Its fine. I am n-not angry." Tae spoke being shocked, "Huh? You mean its okay that I met her?" Yoongi just nodded and said, "Hmm, just be careful." Tae smiled and nodded happily.

Yoongi finished his breakfast and stood up from his chair. Suddenly he felt dizzy. He hold his head and stumbled a little. Tae noticed and he immediately got up and hold Yoongi. Then he made him sit on the chair and gave him water. Tae spoke, "Hyung, you are not at all fine. Let me call the doctor."

"No, I am fine. I don't need a doctor", said Yoongi being stubborn. "Hyung, listen to me for once, please", said Tae. "I said na I am fine. I will take some medicine and I will be good then", said Yoongi. Tae got frustated and said, "Do whatever you want. I am leaving." He left the mansion and went to the university.

Yoongi sighed and mumbled, "He is overreacting. Its just a little fever." Then Jungkook spoke, "Hyung, I think you should rest."

"Jungkook, I am fine. Go to your college", said Yoongi. Jungkook sighed and left the mansion to go to his college. Yoongi also left after taking the medicine. His head was paining and he was feeling so tired. He was not feeling well. But he didn't wanted to stay at home, so he went to the office.