Chapter 10

In Jungkook's room

Tae entered Jungkook's room and saw him awake. "Good morning Kook!", said Tae. Jungkook replied slowly, "Good morning hyung."

"Go and freshen up. Then we will have our breakfast, okay?", said Tae. Jungkook nodded and went inside the washroom to freshen up. After sometime Jungkook came out of the washroom and saw Tae sitting on his bed doing something on his laptop.

"Hyung", Jungkook spoke gaining Tae's attention. Tae looked at him and said, "Oh, you came. I was just working on my project. I will do it later. Lets go downstairs and have our breakfast."

"No hyung, I am alright here. I dont want to go down", said Jungkook. Tae get up from the bed and went near Jungkook and said softly, "Kook, you can't stay here always. You have to come out of your room."

Jungkook just looked down. Tae sighed and said, "You can come down for now. Hyung already went to his office. He is not in the mansion. Lets go and have some food Kook." Jungkook nodded.

They both went downstairs and settled down on the dining table. Maid come with food and served them. "Kook come I will feed you", said Tae. Kook went towards Tae and they both started eating their food. After finishing their breakfast, Tae asked, "So now what do you want to do Kook? Do you want to play video games or want to go somewhere out? Huh?"

Jungkook looked at him and said, "College?" "Ah! You dont need to go to college until you feel fine. I already asked hyung about this. So now stop thinking much and tell me what do you want to do?", said Tae.

"Ummmm, I dont know", replied Jungkook. "Do you want to watch some movie or drama, huh, tell me? I will also prepare popcorn and ramen for us just the way you like", asked Tae. Jungkook nooded his head with a small okay.

They both went to the living room and settled down on the couch and started watching a drama. After some time Tae said, "I will bring popcorn and some drinks." He stood up from the couch and started going towards kitchen. Just then Jungkook called him and Tae turned around and asked him whether he want something else.

Jungkook shook his head and spoke, "Hyung, that... that----." "What Kook? Tell me", asked Tae sitting beside Jungkook. "Hyung, h-have you talked to Y-yoongi h-hyung? Is he still angry on m-me?", asked Jungkook.

"Yes, I talked to him but he is not angry with you anymore. He was actually feeling guilty about yesterday", Tae replied. Jungkook looked at him with curiousity.

Tae again spoke, "Yes Kook, he was guilty for scaring you that much. He loves you alot Kook. He was just scared for you yesterday and it was just his worry. He didn't mean to scare you."

Just then Tae's words got interupted, "Yes Kook, Tae is right. Yoongi was just scared and he is really guilty for scaring you off." They both looked at the person and it was their Jin hyung.

"Jin hyung", said Tae. Jin went and sit on the couch infront of Tae and Kook and spoke again, "You know what Kook, when I scolded him yesterday for scaring you, he was feeling so guilty. He told me when he get to know that you are not in your college, he become very worried. Also when he saw your car broken, his heart shattered into million pieces. He thought something bad happened to you. He was very worried about you but his worry turned into anger when he got to know that you escaped from the guards."

Kook was just listening to him. Jin spoke further, "You know what, he loves you both alot. He dont want to loose you and he always try to keep you both safe. Thats why he always tell you to take guards with you. He is just scared of loosing you both and when you went there for car race without guards, Yoongi became so worried and he was not in his right senses. I know Yoongi shouldn't have done something like that with you but his anger took over him. Kook, you should not have done something like that. If Yoongi ask you to do something or not to do something, its for your own good."