Chapter 95

Jungkook yelled loudly, "HYUNGGGGG!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Jin, Sohee, Namjoon and Hoseok, everyone was shocked and their eyes widened. Jungkook tried to go towards his hyung but he was in immense pain. His ribs, his arms, his legs, his every body part was hurting alot and he was not able to move easily. He yelped in pain with tears flowing down from his eyes, "Ahhhhh!....... H-hyung get up please. Hyung please....."

Sohee and Namjoon immediately went towards Jungkook and made him sit inside the car carefully. Jungkook tried to get out of their grip. He yelled while crying, "Let me go to my hyung. He got shot..... let me go...... please... let me go...."

Sohee spoke caressing his cheeks and wiping his tears, "Jungkook calm down. Nothing will happen to your hyung. He will be fine. We are taking him and you to the hospital right now. Be strong okay. Namjoon go with him." Namjoon nodded and sat inside the car with Jungkook and ordered the guards to go. They drove off towards the hospital.

On the other hand, Jin and Hobi ran towards the person who got shot. They both crouched down to his level and Jin immediately pressed the side area of his stomach with a cloth from where the blood was flowing like a river. Hobi tapped on his cheeks and spoke, "You will be fine. Keep your eyes open."

Then they heard Sohee saying, "Oppa lets take him to the hospital quick." Jin nodded and ordered the guards to put him inside the car. Jin spoke to Sohee before sitting in the car, "Reach to the hospital fast...... with him." "Yes oppa", said Sohee. Jin then sat inside the car and Hoseok at the front and they ordered the guards to drove off towards the hospital.

Meanwhile, the other guards knocked down Heesung and Woosung and chained them properly and shoved them inside the car. Junho was also kept in the car by Sohee's men. They all left from there towards the base. Some guards took Minho with them.

Now only Sohee was left behind. She turned around and saw Yoongi standing there frozen. He was just blankly staring at nothing. Sohee took her steps closer to him and slowly hugged him and caressed his back and spoke lightly, "Yoon, h-he will be fine. We need to go. Come on baby." Yoongi didn't hugged her back but tears started to fall from his eyes.

Sohee pulled him out of the hug when felt something wet on her shoulder. She softly wiped his tears and spoke, "Yoon baby, you have to be strong...... for Tae. Lets go... please." Yoongi didn't know what to do... he was not in his senses. He was feeling as if his whole has shattered. He was not even listening to Sohee, his mind was blank. The scene of Tae getting shot was coming before his eyes again and again. His brother... his younger brother.... his life... his Tae got shot.... the image of him collapsing on the floor with blood oozing from his body was coming to his mind. The voice of gunshot was ringing in his ears. Moreover, his another brother.... his little baby, Jungkook was hurt badly... he was not even able to move. The image of his both brothers in pain was coming to his mind again and again.

Yoongi didn't even moved a bit from his place. Sohee looked at him with teary eyes and dragged him to their car and made him sit inside. Yoongi was not speaking anything, he was letting Sohee drag him... he was not responding... he was completely numb.

Sohee was about to sit in the car, just then her eyes fell on her own brother, Jimin. Jimin was standing at a distance from them. He was crying badly. He was looking at Tae's blood lying on the ground. It seems like he was not able to breathe properly.

Sohee immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly and caressed his head and spoke, "Shhh! Jimin, Tae is fine... its nothing. Calm down. Lets go, come on." Jimin spoke while crying, "N-noona.... I.. I stopped him.... I s-swear..... I tried to stop him.... b-but he didn't listened to me.... noona... I t-t-tried....n-noona....."