Chapter 87

Time skips, around 1 pm

Yoongi, Jin and Hobi were heading towards the restaurant so that Jin can meet Minho. Jin asked, "When we will reach there?" Hobi spoke, "Just 10 mins hyung." Yoongi laughed under his breath but Jin heard him and asked, "Whats so funny?" Yoongi laughed again and said, "Seems like you are so desperate to meet him."

At the very next moment, Jin was pointing his gun at Yoongi's forehead. Yoongi raised his hands in surrender and gulped. Hobi was focusing on driving and nobody spoke anything. Then Yoongi said nervously, "H-hyung, you know na its real and it can really s-shoot me." "I really want to empty this gun in your head right now. If you don't want that, then sit silently", threatened Jin. Yoongi just gulped and nodded his head. Jin withdrew his gun and said, "Keep your finger on your mouth." Yoongi did what Jin asked, like a obedient kid.

Hobi laughed out loud and said, "Hyung, only you can do this to him." Jin laughed a little and said, "I need to fix him. He is really being a brat." Yoongi just rolled his eyes and looked outside the window.

After some time, they reached the restaurant. They parked their cars a little away from the restaurant so that Minho don't get suspicious of Jin. Jin got off the car fixing his earpiece. He was wearing a oversized brown jacket over a simple white t-shirt paired up with blue denim jeans. His hair looking all fluffy and a mask covering his face. He was looking handsome, cuddly and cute, in short perfect boyfriend material. (Minho is going to die guys!)

 (Minho is going to die guys!)

(Jin's look)

Jin started walking towards the restaurant. After a little walk, he reached there and entered inside. He saw Minho sitting on a table near the large window waiting for him. He went to him and sat on the empty chair in front of him and removed his mask. He looked at Minho and he was just staring at Jin with his mouth slightly open.

Minho in his mind, "Ohh god! Yesterday, he was looking so hot and sexy and today all cute and cuddly. I am officially dead now." He came out of his thoughts when Jin snapped his finger in front of him. Jin spoke, "Where are you lost? I said hi to you like a hundred times."

Minho gulped and said while scratching his nape, "U-umm, I am s-sorry. H-hi!" Jin hummed and said, "I am very hungry. Lets order something first." Minho nodded and they ordered some food.

Minho asked, "So how are you?" "I am all good. What about you? You literally passed out yesterday", said Jin chuckling. Minho laughed a little and said, "Even I don't know how I passed out so easily. I am quiet a good drinker." Jin said, "But I don't think so. You really snuggled close to me when you were talking about that half-brother of your boss."

"Sorry for that but -----", said Minho but was cut-off by Jin in between who spoke, "Ahh its totally fine... Min." Minho was caught off-guard hearing the nickname again from Jin's mouth. He looked away hiding the pink hue spread over his face. Jin spoke again, "So are you free today?"