Chapter 77

Time skips, next morning, 8 am

Yoongi was sitting in the living room on his rocking chair, as usual, sipping his coffee and reading business news in his tablet. Many thoughts were in his mind.

After few minutes, Taehyung came downstairs and saw Yoongi sitting on the rocking chair reading news while sipping his coffee. He went closer to him and spoke, "Good morning hyung!" Yoongi hummed and spoke, "Morning!" Taehyung was in a good mood since yesterday night. He smiled and said cheerfully, "Hyung, I am leaving."

Yoongi looked at him and said, "Go after having your breakfast." Tae nodded and turned around to go to their dining area but halted in his steps when heard Yoongi saying in a stern voice, "At what time you came back yesterday night?" Tae's smile dropped after hearing to Yoongi's stern voice. He gulped and turned around. Yoongi spoke again, "I asked something. Tell me."

Tae in his mind, "He was all fine till yesterday. What happened to him now? Why is he looking mad?" Yoongi took some steps towards Tae and said in a deep voice, "How many times do I have to repeat myself?"

Jungkook also come down by the time and he saw Tae standing in front of Yoongi looking a bit scared. He went a little closer to them and heard Tae speaking while stuttering a little, "H-hyung, I c-came back at 3 am." The next moment, a loud voice echoed in the living area. Yoongi slapped Taehyung hardly. Jungkook's eyes widened. Tae's eyes become teary due to the stinging pain on his left cheek. Tae and Jungkook both were scared of Yoongi's anger.

Yoongi looked at Tae who was looking down and spoke, "Aren't you using the permissions I gave you in a wrong way?" Tae gulped again. Yoongi asked, "What is your curfew time?" "Huh", confusingly asked Tae while looking at Yoongi. Yoongi gritted his teeth and asked again, "What is your curfew time?" Tae didn't answered.

Yoongi spoke, "I think you forgot. Jungkook, tell him what is the curfew time for you both?" At the mention of Jungkook's name, Tae looked behind and saw Jungkook standing at a distance. He was just staring at both of them with his eyes widened. "JUNGKOOK!", yelled Yoongi. Jungkook flinched and took few steps closer to them and said, "N-nine p.m."

"Good! So Taehyung, by how many hours were you late?", asked Yoongi in a calm voice. Tae was confused because Yoongi had already given him permission earlier to stay out past his curfew time and he couldn't understand what he did wrong. He gulped again and gathered all his courage and asked in a low voice, "H-hyung, but you a-allowed me to stay out late at n-night."

Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and said, "Had I ever told you that you don't have to follow the curfew time?" Tae looked down again not speaking amything. After few seconds, he shook his head and said, "N-no hyung."

"What permission I gave you earlier?", asked Yoongi. Tae started trembling a little but spoke, "Y-you allowed me to s-stay out late night for w-work." Yoongi hummed and said, "And?"

"And you asked me to a-always inform you if I am g-getting late", said Tae. Yoongi spoke, "Good, you remember everything. Now tell me what I said to you yesterday when you were leaving from the restaurant."

Tae spoke in a low voice, "T-to come back on time and not to get too l-late." Yoongi hummed and asked, "So, according to you, 3 a.m. is not too late?" Tae shook his head and spoke, "I-its l-late hyung. I am s-sorry." Yoongi grabbed Tae's nape harshly and spoke, "I don't like when anyone disobeys me. You know that right?" Tae nooded still in Yoongi's grip.

Yoongi spoke further, "So it would be better for you to follow the rules...... you can stay out late at night but for work only that too after keeping me informed, or when I permit you to go out like I did yesterday but you mis-used that, so don't think of getting this kind of permission from me again." Tae didn't said anything just mumbled a small sorry.