Chapter 5

After some time, with Taehyung at the University

Jimin and Tae are walking in the university's corridor going for their next lecture. "Jimin-ah, you know what, something have happened at hyung's office. He was in his office the whole night and he was so pissed in the morning. He even warned Jungkook not to do anything wrong", Tae said to Jimin feeling a little stressed.

"What exactly happened Tae? Why was he pissed off?", asked Jimin. "I don't know. You think hyung will discuss about his work with me", scoffed Taehyung.

"If you don't know anything, then why are you stressing over it. Just chill bro", said Jimin.

"I am stressed about Jungkook. I hope he don't do anything stupid which results in pissing off hyung more. I don't think I will be able to save him this time. Hyung clearly said he will not leave him", Tae said releasing a deep breathe.

"Just relax Tae. Don't think too much. Jungkook is not that much irresponsible", Jimin said patting Tae's back lightly.

"Huhh! You don't know him. I don't know how he is capable of creating troubles always. He must have some unique talent for that", scoffed Taehyung.

"Fine fine, lets go to our class now. Its about to start", Jimin said dragging Tae towards their class.

Time skips, lunch break, Jungkook's college

Jungkook and Eunwoo are sitting in the cafeteria eating something. Just then Kai came there with his friends and sit on the chair in front of them. "What do you want now? Just go away before I do----", Jungkook said but cut-off by Kai who said, "You speak a little too much. Just shut up, I am not talking to you"

"You bastard", Jungkook said angrily. Kai just ignored him and said to Eunwoo, "Eunwoo, do you know where is your precious locket?" Eunwoo got confused and checked his bag thoroughly but couldn't find his locket in his bag. He looked at Kai smirking.

He pulled out Eunwoo's locket out of his pocket and swing it in front of him. Eunwoo tried to grab it but Kai didn't let him take it back. Eunwoo's eyes gets teary and he requested Kai, "Please Kai, please give me this locket back, please. If you want you can take anything else but please give it back to me, please."

Jungkook became angry and slammed the table and grabbed Kai's shirt collar. All the other students present in the cafeteria were looking at them. "I don't think I can give you this locket back if he is going to behave like this", Kai said smirking looking at Eunwoo.

"Jungkook, please leave him", Eunwoo said and Jungkook left his collar slowly. Kai went towards Eunwoo and stood in front of him crossing his arms. "So, if you want your locket back, ask your dear friend to kneel down in front of me and apologize to me for his morning behaviour", Kai said pointing at Jungkook.

Eunwoo has tears in his eyes. "Please Kai, I beg you please give my locket bac----", Eunwoo again started pleading to Kai but cut off by Jungkook's voice.

"Kai, I am sorry for my behaviour this morning. Please give his locket back", Jungkook said kneeling down. Kai and Eunwoo looked towards Jungkook and saw him kneeling. Eunwoo is now crying silently.

Kai was shocked and thought, "He kneeled down in front of me so easily. He cares for his friends. I thought he is just full of himself." Kai's friends started laughing pulling him out of his thoughts. All the other students in the cafeteria started gossiping with each other.

"Shut up guys!", Kai said to his friends. He then approached Jungkook and looked down at him and said, "I didn't heard what you said. Can you please repeat." Jungkook took a deep breathe and spoke," I am really sorry Kai for my behaviour. I will not mess with you again. Please give Eunwoo his locket back."