Chapter 8

At Kim Mansion

Yoongi and Jungkook reached at the Kim Mansion. Whole car ride was silent. Yoongi stopped his car in front of the entrance of the house. He got out of his car and slammed the car door loudly and went inside leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He is still sitting inside the car and thinking about some way to escape. He in his mind, "What should I do now? I don't want to go inside. Ahhhhh! Tae hyung where are you! Please come fast. Ah! I don't even have my phone. I can't call him also. I hope Tae hyung already came home and is inside the house, then only I can remain alive today. But his car is not here. It means he is not inside. I messed up big this time. Ahhhhh! God please help me. Hobi hyung also left me alone. Ahhhhh! What should I-------"

His thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the car window. "Sir, we need to park the car", one of the guards said who knocked on the window. "Yeah okay", Jungkook said and got out of the car and slowly started going inside.

As soon as he entered in the living room, he saw Yoongi sitting on the couch with his legs crossed facing the living room's entrance. "You took so long to reach here from the car", stated Yoongi in his deep voice.

Jungkook just looked down. He don't know how to answer. "Come here", Yoongi said calmly. Jungkook went towards Yoongi with small steps. "Why did you go for a car race? Don't you know its dangerous? Anything could have happened to you", Yoongi said in a scary voice.

"H-hyung, I am s-sorry", said Jungkook. "What sorry? I don't need you sorry. I asked why you went there? FOR FUN, huh?", Yoongi yelled loudly. "N-no hyung. I didn't go there for fun", replied Jungkook. Yoongi was maintaining his calm and he gestured Jungkook to speak further.

"T-there is one boy in my c-college. I d-defeated him in the last basketball m-match. We had a small argument about that in the morning. T-then he started bothering Eunwoo at the time of l-lunch break. H-he took his locket and challenged me f-for a c-car race in return of the locket. T-that's why I go there", Jungkook told Yoongi while trying not to sttuter.

"Oh wow! Now in future if somebody will challenge you for jumping off the cliff, you will jump right?", mocked Yoongi. Jungkook just looked down and mumbled a little sorry. "Are you that dumb that you don't know the difference between right and wrong?", said Yoongi in a little loud voice.

"Why you escaped from the guards? Why you didn't told them about going to the outer area of city?", Yoongi asked while gritting his teeth.

Jungkook just looked down and didn't answered Yoongi. Yoongi started taking his steps towards Jungkook. Jungkook started moving backwards getting scared. Yoongi was very angry at Jungkook for his irresponsible behaviour. He was glaring Jungkook as if he will murder him now. Jungkook thought that Yoongi is going to slap him again and he can't take more hard slaps.

"H-hyung, p-please I will not do anything like this again. P-please hyung. P-please. I-i will n-not touch the c-car again. H-hyung I swear. P-please hyung", Jungkook pleaded to Yoongi while taking his steps back.

"I will make sure of it that you will not do anything like this again. I swear your hands will tremble while touching the car's steering after this", said Yoongi gritting his teeth. Jungkook became more scared.

Then suddenly Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's right hand and dragged him to the living room table. He put Jungkook's palm on the table, slammed it on the table and hold his wrist tightly so that Jungkook's hand do not move at all. He adjusted his fingers a little apart from each other making space between each finger.

He then grabbed the knife from the fruit basket lying on the table. Jungkook's eyes widened and he said panicking,"Hyung what are you going to do? Hyung----."