Chapter 13

With Tae, in University

Tae reached his college and was taking his books out of his locker. Just then Jimin came and hugged him from behind. "Yahh! What are you doing? Leave me" said Tae.

"Awwww, my dear friend. I thought you will not come today also. I missed you so much yesterday. I was so alone yesterday. Its feels like as if my whole world become colorless and lonely again. Poor me", said Jimin dramatically.

"Stop watching too much dramas", said Tae. "But my lines were so emotional. Right huhh? I am becoming more talented day by day", Jimin said proudly. Tae shook his head in disbelief and said, "Why are you in my life? My life would have so much better without you."

"That's so mean. How can you say that? Don't you feel bad for your innocent and poor friend", Jimin said again dramatically and fake crying. Tae ignored him this time and left for his class. "Yahhhh! How can you ignore me", Jimin said running behind Tae.

They were in the hallway and going to their class, then Jimin spoke, "Yahh! Is Jungkook fine now?" "Yeah, I think so", said Tae. "Now you don't have to worry about anything. He will not pull any stunt from now on", said Jimin. Tae just sighed.

"Yahh! But whatever you told me yesterday, it was quiet scary. Is your hyung's anger this bad? I wonder how you both live there with him", said Jimin. "His anger is scary but he loves us alot", said Tae.

"But I am thinking if my noona became like this. I will run off from my house then", Jimin said laughing. Tae also laughed a little and asked, "What about your Dad? Is he still like that or there is some improvement?"

Jimin become a little sad and said, "He is still the same. I went to the hospital yesterday to meet him. He is fine." Tae looked at Jimin who is a little sad now. He said trying to cheer up Jimin, "Yahh! He will be fine. I am sure when he will become healthy and meet you, he will be so annoyed by you." Tae started laughing. But Jimin said, "I think you are right. I am so annoying." Jimin sighed and become sad.

Tae immediatly said, "Jimin-ah, I was just joking and was trying to uplift your mood. You are a very good person, not at all annoying." "Its fine Tae, I am not sad", Jimin said and gave a small smile to Tae and went to his class. Tae also went behind him.

Time skips, at Yoongi's office

"Your next meeting is in 10 minutes", Hobi said to Yoongi looking at the tablet in his hand. Yoongi hummed and Hobi asked him, "How many more meetings are you going to attend today?"

"Till I get to know something about that 'A' person. I am sure some other person must know about it. We are not able to find anything by ourselves but we can get information from others", said Yoongi.

Hobi just sighed and said, "Do you really think that you will get to know something like this?" Yoongi just nodded.

Its now 9 p.m. amd Yoongi attended a lot of meetings and met several people in hope that they might get to know something about 'A'. But no luck, nobody ever encountered any situation like this before. He was sitting in his cabin closing his eyes. Hobi came in his cabin with food and said,"Eat this tasteless food and leave from here." Yoongi laughed at him and they both had their dinner together and then went home.

At Kim Mansion

As soon as Yoongi entered in the living room, he heard Jungkook saying, "Hyung, why can't you go there. Lets go to that restaurant. Its famous for its dishes. I want to go with you." Jungkook was whining to Tae to go the restaurant with him.

Tae said to him, "I can't go with you. I have alot of projects to do. I am occupied with my work."

Yoongi intervened in between and said, "You only want to go with your Tae hyung. Why not me, huh?"