Chapter 18

(Flasback continues)

Time skips, next day, morning

Yoongi came to Tae's room and opened the door. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Tae lying unconscious on the floor. Yoongi panicked and approached him. He saw Tae's condition. His hair all messy. He was sweating, there were fingerprints on his cheeks with marks of dried tears. He cried alot. His lips all dried. His arms having belt marks which are now all bruised in purple. Tae was looking pale and his breathing was very slow. He was just lying on the floor like a lifeless body.

Yoongi patted on Tae's cheeks lightly to wake him up. He then took some water and sprinkled on Tae's face but nothing worked. Tae was still unconscious. He called the guards. They took Tae to the car and drove off to the hospital. Tae was taken to the emergency room. Oxygen mask was put on Tae's face and an iv was attached. Doctor checked him and gave him injections. He took his blood samples for some tests. After some time, Tae became stable but he was asleep because of the medications.

Doctor came out of the emergency room and found Yoongi outside. Yoongi immediately asked the doctor, "What happened to him? Is he fine?"

"He got panic attack. I think he encountered something which he shouldn't. Due to the panic attack, he faced difficulty in breathing and fainted. I think he was beaten. There are some marks on his hands and legs. Also, fingerprints on his face. He is stable for now but we can't say anything about his health. We can tell once when he will gain his conscious", said doctor.

Yoongi just nodded and sat there on a chair now regretting everything he did to Tae in his anger. He was beyond guilty. He pulled out his phone and dialled Jin's number.

On the phone

"H-hyung, I-i need you", said Yoongi while crying a little.

"Hello, Yoongi-ah, what happened. Is everything fine? Why are you crying? Tell me fast", asked Jin getting all worried.

"H-hyung, t-tae", said Yoongi.

"What happened to him? Yoongi-ah answer me. What happened to him?", asked Jin all worried.

"H-hyung, he... he is not fine. I-i did something to him which I shouldn't. Hyung please come back. I need you hyung", said Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah, listen to me, huh. I am coming okay. Nothing will happen to Tae. Don't think much. He will be fine. I am coming, hmmm. Stay strong okay", said Jin.

"Y-yeah hyung", said Yoongi.

Call ended

It was now evening time and Jin came back from the very next flight along with Jungkook. He dropped Jungkook in the mansion and headed towards the hospital. He saw Yoongi, Namjoon and Hobi all of them there.

Jin approached them and asked about Tae. Yoongi spoke, "Hyung, actually he...(he told him everthing about yesterday)..... and now he is asleep." As soon as Yoongi stopped speaking, Jin slapped him harshly. Yoongi was stunned. This was the first time, Jin slapped Yoongi. All the guards standing there pulled out their guns and pointed at Jin. Yoongi gestured them to put their guns down.

Jin didn't say anything to Yoongi. He had tears in his eyes. He just gave a disgusting look to Yoongi while gritting his teeth. He then turn around and walked away.

As soon as Jin left, Yoongi shouted, "Don't you all ever dare to point your gun at Jin hyung again. I will not think once before shooting you all. UNDERSTOOD?" All the guards said, "Yes sir."

Yoongi left from there and went to Jin. He saw Jin standing at the hospital's balcony looking at nothing. Yoongi slowly approached towards him and spoke in a slow voice, "Hyung!"