Chapter 4

Yoongi reached his office and get out of his car walking hurridly towards the entrance of his office. "Have you informed Hobi about this?", asked Yoongi from one of his guards while walking towards his cabin.

"Yes sir, he is coming", Yoongi didn't replied and entered in his cabin. His eyes widened after seeing the condition of his office.

All the files, papers and books are scattered all over the floor. The drawers of his office table and chairs are lying over the floor. The couches and the wallpapers are torn apart. His computer table is completely destroyed. His cabin is completely destroyed.

Yoongi clenched his fists tightly in anger and called the guards. Soon all the guards stood in front of him. "Who was on the duty when all this happened!!", Yoongi yelled loudly making the guards shiver. Yoongi waited for a minute but nobody spoke anything.

Thats it for Yoongi, he lost his temper. Yoongi punched the guard standing next to him with full force in his stomach. The guard clenched his stomach in pain and crouched down on the floor because of the unbearable pain in his abdomen.

Yoongi pulled the collar of the guard making him stand and shouted angrily, "You are the security head right. Is this your security, huh? No one can save you people from me now. Irresponsible fuckers."

He then started punching the guard's face continously while gritting his teeth saying, "I don't like irresponsible shits. I don't pay you for such results. Tell me the name of the guards who were at duty at that time."

Yoongi then stopped punching him and said in his scary voice while holding his shirt's collar, "If you want to live, tell me what I am asking."

The guards face was covered in blood. His nose and his lips are bleeding. His cheeks have some cuts because of the Yoongi's rings. The guard was half conscious. He left the guards collar and he fell down on the floor. All the other guards were terrified.

Yoongi then grabbed a chair and was about to hit the guard lying on the floor but hoseok came in between and pulled the chair away from Yoongi's hands and put it away. Hoseok look towards Yoongi, his face was covered in sweat, his eyes were red due to anger, he was breathing heavily and his knuckles were bleeding a little.

By looking at him, Hoseok concluded that Yoongi is angry would be an understatement. He is not in his senses right now and talking to him in this condition is worthless. He turned towards the guards and ordered them to take the head guard to the hospital. Two of the guards took him to the hospital. Hoseok dimissed all the other guards and told them to get back to their work.

Hoseok look towards Yoongi, he was standing back facing him, shutting his eyes tightly while keeping his hands on his waist. He was trying to calm himself down.

"Yoongi-ah, are you okay?", asked hoseok. Yoongi just nodded still keeping his eyes closed and taking deep breathes. Hoseok went and bring some water for Yoongi.

"Yoongi have it", Hoseok said passing the glass to Yoongi. Yoongi took the glass and sipped some water.

"Hobi-ah, I am going to my cabin. I need to find what is missing and who the hell did this", Yoongi said furiously. Hobi nodded his head and said,"I will check the CCTV and also your computer's backup to confirm whether all the important documents and files are safe."

Yoongi didn't say anything and went inside his cabin. He crouched down and started collecting the papers and files. His mind was full of thoughts. He was thinking who can do this, who have the guts to destroy his office.

While collecting the papers and files, he saw a black card lying on the floor. He picked it up and flipped it. There was 'A' imprinted on the card.

 There was 'A' imprinted on the card