Chapter 54

Yoona again asked, "Tell me Tae. Why don't you like it when I am with Jimin? Why can't you stand me being close with someone else? Tell me."

Tae looked into Yoona's eyes and spoke, "B-because I.... I like you, even more than that... I... I love you Yoona. Please don't be close to someone else, it hurts me. Don't call me by my full name, it also hurts me. I like it when you cares for me, so do care for me. Please love me back Yoona. I promise I will always make you happy. I can't see you in pain, it hurts me when you get injured or something happens to you. I promise I will always protect you. I will never let anything hurt you. I like it when you laughs, so I will always make you laugh. I like your cute pouty face.... I love you Yoona. I promise to be with you always. Please accept me and my love for you Yoona."

Yoona's eyes got teary after listening to Tae. They both were looking into each other's eyes. Soon some tears escaped from Yoona's eyes. Tae panicked and cupped her face and spoke, "I-i am sorry Yoona. Don't cry please. I am not mad at you and you don't need to answer me immediately. You can take as much as time you need but don't cry please."

Yoona immediately hugged Tae and sobbed more. Tae froze at first but then slowly wrapped his arms around Yoona and asked, "Did I hurt you somewhere? Tell me. Please don't cry. I swear, it was never my intention to hurt you. Please don't cry Yoona. I am sorry. I am really very sorry."

Yoona didn't said anything. Tae spoke again, "If you like Jimin and want to be with him then its fine. I will never bother you again. You can be happy with him always. Please don't cry." After listening this, Yoona hit Tae's chest with her fist and spoke, "I love you too stupid."

"I know you like Jimin and its fin------", Tae spoke but stopped for a while when he realised what Yoona said. He pulled her out of the hug and asked being surprised, "W-what you said? Y-you l-love me?" Yoona smiled in between her tears and nodded her head.

"R-really?", asked Tae not believing. "Y-yeah, I love you too", said Yoona. Tae gasped in shock and took two steps back from Yoona and covered his mouth with his one hand and spoke, "I can't believe this." Tae immediately hugged her again. Yoona smiled and hugged him back.

Tae then asked looking at her, "Then why were so close with Jimin from past few days? I thought you really like Jimin." Yoona laughed a little and spoke, "It was all our plan to make you realise that you likes me." Tae got confused and said, "W-what? What plan?"

Yoona spoke, "Actually it was me who liked you first but you kept saying that I am just your friend. I was very upset and then Jimin decided to help me and it was his plan to make you jealous. I just played along." "Woaaahhh! I will not leave Jimin. How dare he play with my feelings?", said Tae.

Yoona hit him playfully on his chest and said, "You should thank him otherwise you would have never understood your true feelings." "Thats right but still I will not leave him", said Tae. Yoona just laughed.

Tae pulled Yoona more closer to him and she kept her hands on Tae's chest. Yoona spoke while circling her fingers on Tae's chest, all shy, "So, now we are dating, right?" Tae acted like he is thinking hard and spoke, "Ummm, I don't think so."

Yoona looked at Tae and said, "What do you mean? We just confessed to each other." Yoona pouted a little. Tae chuckled and pecked Yoona's pout. Yoona blushed, still in Tae's hold, and spoke, "What are you doing?" "What I did? I just pecked my girlfriend's lips. I didn't even kissed yet", said Tae looking at Yoona and teasing her.

"You are teasing me. Stop it", said Yoona. "Did I? I don't think so", said Tae acting all innocent. Yoona said, "You are not this much innocent. Stop acting like this." Tae laughed and asked, "So now you know that I am not this much innocent, then, can I kiss you now?"