Chapter 41

Yoongi came out of the room and was leaving from there after ordering the guards, "Don't move from here for a single second. Tae and Jungkook both are in there. If anything happens to them, I will not hesitate to kill you all." Just then, Yoona spoke, "O-oppa!" Yoongi looked at her. She was having tears in her eyes. Yoongi went towards her and said, "He will be fine soon. Its some allergic reaction. Once the doctors get to know what is the exact cause of this, then he can be cured. Don't worry."

Before Yoona could say anything, Jimin said, "Hyung, can I please go inside. I am worried. I will not harm him. Please let me go inside." Yoongi's eyes softened after listening to Jimin. He said, "You can go. I know you can never harm him. Yoona, you can also go. Don't worry much. I will not let anything happen to Tae." Jimin and Yoona nodded and Yoongi left from there.

Time skips, at Kim Mansion

Yoongi reached Kim mansion. He immediately entered into his home office. He started checking all the old files and papers. He checked all the cabinets, drawers and everything but couldn't find Tae's file. He went to his room, checked the old cupboard of his mom-dad but couldn't find anything. Its already been more than half an hour, he is searching everything like crazy but no luck. There were not many old files, just a very few.

He pulled out his phone and called Hobi. He spoke, "Hobi, call Jin hyung at the office fast. Its urgent. I am also coming." He cut the call immediately and left for the office.

At office

Yoongi reached the office. Jin and Hobi were already there. Yoongi went towards Jin and said, "Hyung, Tae is in hospital. He----"

Yoongi was cut off in between by Hobi and Jin both. They exclaimed together, "What!" Then Jin spoke, "What happened and why are you telling me this now?" Yoongi said, "Hyung, he went to Sohee's house to work with Jimin but at the lunch time, I got a call from one of the guards and they informed me that Tae is unconscious and they are taking him to hospital. I immediately went there. I got to know that he faced breathing problem due to some allergic reaction and I need to find out the cause of his allergy, then only he can be treated. Hyung, when I was a child, I remember mom-dad once took Tae to the hospital for some medical emergency. I need his past medical records. Please try to check the past records of all hospitals of Seoul and get me his records."

"Yoongi-ah! Tell me the year around which that happened. I will try to find the records", said Jin. "I don't remember clearly but I think I was around 7 or 8 years old that time", said Yoongi. "Ummm, that means we need records of 20 years ago", said Jin.

Jin immediately opened his laptop and started doing something. Its already been half an hour and Jin was continously typing and clicking the laptop keys. Yoongi and Hobi were checking the office cabinets in case they find something related to Tae's medical history. Just then Hobi spoke, "Yoongi-ah! Is Tae alone in the hospital?" Yoongi shook his head and said, "No, Jungkook, Sohee and Jimin are with him."

Just then Jin spoke, "What! Sohee? You allowed her to stay there?" Yoongi sighed and said, "Yes hyung, I can trust her now and I know she still loves me." Jin frowned and asked, "And how this all happened? You are not an easy person to convince." Yoongi said, "Its a long story. I will tell you later." Jin hummed and nodded.

After 2 hours, Yoongi asked being impatient, "How much time will it take, hyung?" "Yoongi-ah, I am doing it. Medical data is huge and its not easy to break security patches of hospital records and moreover, I have to check each and every hospital record. And its very old data, I doubt if its there in the electronic system of the hospitals", said Jin.

"Ahhhh! Why is it taking so much time? I don't even know the hospital name or any other detail", said Yoongi being frustated. Then Hobi said, "It will be done soon. Don't worry."