Chapter 27

As soon as Tae left, Eunwoo came to Jungkook and said, "Why you lied to your hyung, huh? You should have told him the truth." "I don't want to make him sad. If he will get to know the real reason of fight, then he would have been sad. Its better if its this way. I always can't make my brothers worry", said Jungkook having tears in his eyes.

"Why are saying this? They are always there for you. You guys are a family", said Eunwoo. "Exactly, we are a family. I can't make them worried all the time. They have already done so much for me. I will do my best to be a responsible person now. I will handle myself", said Jungkook.

(Flashback)

"Eunwoo, lets go fast. I am hungry", said Jungkook. "Yeah yeah lets go", said Eunwoo. They both went towards the canteen. As Jungkook was about to enter the canteen, he tripped on something and fall down. Someone poked his leg in between.

Jungkook looked at the person, he was one of the Kai's friend who placed the nails on the road when Kai challenged him for car racing. He started laughing.

Jungkook stood up and ignored him and started going towards the table to sit. Just then, that boy spoke, "Aww, Jungkook baby fell down." Jungkook didn't said anything. He again spoke, "Are you afraid of me now, huh? Its good that you can't speak up. I like it. You know what, you don't deserve anything. What a pity! You don't even deserve parents."

Jungkook clenched his fist in anger after listening to him but controlled himself. That boy again spoke, "You and your brothers are just unlucky bastards who don't deserve anything. I am sure if your parents would have been alive by now, they would have abondoned you but guess what they already abondoned you by dying."

"Stop it!", said Jungkook. But the other boy spoke again, "Why? Can't hear the truth now? You know what your brothers are just useless. They can't do anything in life other than wasting their time on you. I wonder why are you like this, so stupid. I think its because of your hyungs. You must be like them only. So they are the bigger stupids and you are their smaller version." He started laughing loudly.

Jungkook couldn't control anymore and he shouted, "You can't say anything nonsense about my hyungs and my family. They are my everything. I will not leave you today." After saying this, Jungkook punched him on his face and his nose started bleeding. The fight started this way and everyone was trying to separate them but couldn't. It seems as if Jungkook was about to kill him today.

(Flashback ends)

Time skips, At Kim mansion, 8 p.m.

Yoongi just came home. He went straight to his room to rest and freshen up. After some time, a maid came and informed him that dinner is ready.

He left his room and went to dining area. Soon, Tae also came there but Jungkook didn't. Yoongi asked Tae about Jungkook. Tae replied, "Hyung, he will have his dinner in his room." Yoongi asked, "Why? Is he not well?"

Tae replied, "Hyung, he is fine but----." "But what", asked Yoongi. Tae was silent. Yoongi stood up from the chair and said, "I will go check on him." Tae immediately stood up and said, "H-hyung, I will call him. He will come." Yoongi nodded and Tae went to call Jungkook.

Soon, they both came and sat on the dining table. Yoongi was doing something on his phone. He was a little busy. Soon they started eating.

Yoongi's eyes fell on Jungkook. His face was all bruised and was having some cuts. He glanced at his hands and saw his hands injured. He asked, "What happened to you Jungkook? Fought with anyone?"

Jungkook suddenly choked on his food and started coughing. Tae gave him water. After few seconds, Yoongi asked again, "Tell me Jungkook." Just then Tae spoke, "Hyung, actually----"