Chapter 74

Time skips, evening time, around 5 pm, at Yoongi's office

"Yoongi-ah!", said Jin while looking at his laptop screen. Yoongi looked at Jin and said, "Yes hyung."

"Come see this", said Jin. Yoongi got up from his chair and went towards Jin and asked, "What happened?" Jin was having a frown on his face and said, "I was searching the information about that boy, Lee Junho but there is something suspicious." Yoongi sat down beside Jin and asked, "Show me, what is it?"

Jin said while pointing at the laptop screen, "See, I got to know that this boy is an orphan. He is from a poor background, so he started his schooling a little late. He is two years elder than Kook. He lived in Sunshine orphange till his high school. But then he left his high school in between of the last year and also the orphange. After that, there is no information regarding him anywhere."

Yoongi frowned and said, "How old is his latest information?" Jin replied, "Umm, when he left his high school and it means one and a half year ago. After that there is no information about him." Yoongi thought a little and said, "That was the time when he broke up with Kook. He left high school after that?"

"Yes, he left the school and orphange too and kind of disappeared after that", said Jin. Yoongi said, "Hyung, Kook told me that he was diagonsed with stomach cancer. Can you look for any hospital record or something?" Jin said, "I already looked every kind of detail.... every hospital record, any travel information, within Korea or outside Korea, any kind of finance he took but there is nothing."

"How is it possible? If he was diagonsed with cancer, then there must be some hospital record", said Yoongi frowing. "Umm, thats the thing. There is nothing about him. And nowadays he is working at a bar... that too kinda shady bar", said Jin. Yoongi exclaimed, "What? At a shady bar? I think he is indulged in something inappropriate."

"I also think so. I don't think he is right for Kook. We should be careful", said Jin. "Hmm, Jungkook invited him for dinner tonight. Lets test him a little", said Yoongi. "Yes, we need to tell Kook too", said Jin.

Yoongi spoke, "Hyung, how he will react? How can I ask him to stay away from that guy?" Jin said, "We have to warn him. There is no other option. He must be careful of that guy." Yoongi just nodded. "I will try to look for some more information", said Jin. Yoongi just hummed.

On the other hand, with Tae

Tae, Jimin and Yoona left the Company after wrapping up their work. Tae was not speaking at all. Yoona was trying to make him talk to her. Jimin thought to give them some alone time. He said, "Okay guys, I am leaving. I will go to the home first and then to the dinner location directly. Bye."

Jimin left from there leaving two of them behind. Yoona wrapped his arm around Taehyung's arm and said, "Tae, why are you not talking to me? I am sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."

Tae didn't said anything and pulled his arm out of Yoona's grip. Yoona stood in front of him blocking his way and said, "Tae, please. I am sorry." Tae looked at her and said, "Its okay. Its fine."

Tae was looking very sad. Yoona's face also saddened and she said cupping Tae's face, "Tae, I never meant that. You know I have always been in a nuclear family and I never had the privilage to have such a big family like yours. But because of you, I got to know such lovely people and I only wanted to enjoy some time with them along with you. But you got me wrong. I love spending time with you but I was just saying that we can go with your family tonight and date on some other day. I never wanted to hurt you."

Tae looked at her and took her hands and placed them on his chest towards his heart and said, "Yoona, I know you value family the most but I wanted to spend some alone time with you because you know we are not getting time for ourselves. I know your intention was not wrong baby." Yoona just nodded and said, "Okay, so tell me what you want. We will do that. We will go on date as you wanted."