Chapter 33

Tae and Jimin went to their teacher's cabin. Yoona was already there. She greeted Jimin and Jimin greeted her back. Taehyung and Yoona were not talking to each other. Just then teacher said, "Tae are you going to attend the event or not?" Tae replied, "I am attending mam. I will do my best."

Teacher smiled and said, "Thats good. All three of you get ready. We are leaving in half an hour. Don't forget to carry your ids and here are your access cards. You guys can enter the Company's premises by using this card only. So keep it always with you." They all took the cards and got ready to leave.

On the other hand, with Yoongi

Yoongi didn't went to his office. He went to Jin's shooting location. He reached the location and entered there. He was stopped by the security. He said that he knows Jin. Security confirmed and let Yoongi in.

Yoongi saw Jin doing a photoshoot. He was giving various poses and was looking very handsome. Yoongi mumbled, "He is looking so good. I hope his mood is also good." Yoongi stood there waiting for Jin to wrap up. Soon there was break in between the shoot. He went towards Jin and said, "Hyung!"

Jin looked at him and said, "Yoongi-ah! You here? Something happened?" "Hyung, I wanted to talk to you", said Yoongi. Jin sighed and said, "Okay, come with me." They both went to a private room and Jin closed the door.

Jin faced Yoongi and asked, "What do you want to talk about? Tell me." Yoongi answered nervously, "H-hyung, that.... about yesterday...."

Jin hummed. Yoongi took a deep breathe and spoke again, "Hyung, I am sorry for yesterday. I did wrong. There was no fault of Tae in anything but still I punished him. I lost my temper again. Sorry hyung." "And?", Jin asked.

Yoongi looked down and spoke, "And I know that I can't restrict Tae for doing something for his carrer. Its my duty to protect him and I have already arranged more guards for Tae and allowed him to go for the event. I was w-worried for him hyung. I am not justifying my actions hyung. I am really sorry."

"You sure you know all your mistakes now?", asked Jin. Yoongi nodded still looking down. "But I think you are missing something?", said Jin. "I-i don't know hyung", said Yoongi. Jin spoke, "You blamed your mistake on someone else. You blamed Sohee."

After listening her name, Yoongi clenched his fists in anger tightly but spoke while controlling his anger, "I a-am s-sorry for that too hyung. I will never blame anyone else for my mistakes." Jin went a little closer to Yoongi and held his shoulders and spoke, "I talked to Sohee yesterday. Give her another chance. She now knows that you didn't-----"

Before Jin could complete his sentence, Yoongi cut him off in between, jerking his hands away and said, "I always listens to you hyung but I am not going to do this. I hate her. I will never forgive her. She never trusted me and she still don't. I doubt, did she ever loved me. She cannot always do everything according to her. Whenever she wants, she will throw me out of her life and whenever she wants, she will come back in my life. Its not going to happen. Hyung, I am not going to give her another chance in my life."

"Yoongi-ah, listen to me", said Jin but Yoongi said, "No hyung. If you are going to talk about her, then I am not listening to you." Jin then shouted loudly, "Shut up and listen to me."

Yoongi flinched a little and kept quiet. Jin spoke in a loud voice, "I talked to her yesterday and I know she has no intention to hurt Tae and Jungkook. You already did wrong to Tae and I am warning you, don't punish them again for meeting Sohee. If you don't want to give her another chance then don't but I am sure she will not harm your brothers. You can trust me on this. If you do something to Tae and Jungkook again for the same fucking reason, I swear I will tie you with a car and will drag you on the road. Then everyone will see the most dangerous mafia getting punished by me. UNDERSTOOD?"