Chapter 79

Time skips, at Kim mansion

Soon, Yoongi and Jungkook reached the Kim mansion. The entire car ride was silent. As soon as they reached the mansion, Yoongi got out of the car and opened the back door. He grabbed Jungkooo's arm harshly and pulled him out of the car and slammed the car door loudly. Jungkook flinched.

He dragged him inside the mansion. When they reached the living room, Yoongi threw him harshly on the floor. He fell on the floor hardly and groaned. Yoongi spoke in a angrily, "Have you vowed to never listen to me?" Jungkook gulped and looked at his brother but didn't said anything. Yoongi spoke again in a scary voice, "I know how to make you listen. You can never stay still right. You have to always do something. Now see what I will do."

After saying this, Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's collar and made him stand. He dragged him towards the stairs and again threw him onto the stairs. Jungkook's head was about to hit the stairs but it didn't happened. Jungkook breathed heavily. Then he heard Yoongi saying, "Stand up and remove your jacket." Jungkook stood up. He spoke in a low voice, "H-hyung, p-please.... s-sorry..."

"SHUT UP!... just do what I am saying", yelled Yoongi. Jungkook gulped and thought in his mind, "Is he going to beat me with belt?" He looked at Yoongi whose eyes were red in anger. He slowly removed his jacket and put it aside. Now he was only in a thin white half-sleeved t-shirt. Yoongi then pulled out handcuffs from his coat pocket and locked its one end around Jungkook's right-hand wrist. He pulled Jungkook's arm with the handcuff towards the railing of the staircase and locked the other part of it to the railing.

Jungkook spoke scaredly, "Hyung, w-why are you l-locking me here?" Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's chin tightly and said, "Stay here for the whole night. No food and next time, if you didn't get back to the mansion on time then I will lock you out in the backyard without any warm clothes, in cold." He left his chin harshly.

Jungkook gulped and said, "Hyung, please, I am sorry, you can't leave me here for the whole night. Hyung, listen..... hyung please.... listen hyung.... I am sorry... hyung... hyung.....".

Jungkook kept yelling but Yoongi already left from there with Jungkook's jacket. He went to his office room and shut the door with a loud bang. Jungkook started crying. Tears started to fell from his eyes. He mumbled while crying, "Why hyung? Why are you doing this? I am sorry.... I will listen to you... please hyung.... forgive me please....". Jungkook sat down on the stairs but his right hand was up in the air hanging because of the handcuff that was locked with the railing.

He cried more. Then he looked at his right arm and chuckled bitterly and mumbled, "What a great day! First I got scolded in the morning for no reason and now here locked at the staircase and getting punished for not listening to him." Some more tears fell from his eyes. He wiped his tears and mumbled again, "I can't even lie down here. Hyung is really smart to lock me up here..... ahhh! My arm and wrist is definitely going to pain tomorrow." He moved his arm harshly with frustation to get free from the handcuffs but couldn't.

He stopped and hung his head low keeping his eyes closed. He sighed heavily and just sat there silently. Then he pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened a picture and mumbled, "I miss you eomma. Love you." He kissed the picture of his mom and kept staring at it. Some tears fell from his eyes unknowingly. He mumbled again, "Eomma, why you left me here? Where are you eomma? I misses you alot. No one is here to comfort me..... I am alone eomma... all alone..... I know Yoongi hyung and Tae hyung both loves me alot but I can't bother them always. They have their own lives. I am just a nuisance to them. Eomma, I am sorry for not being a responsible son and brother. I know I deserves to be punished but I can't take it anymore.... I am hurt... Hyung is punishing me for no reason.... I know I should have listened to him but I don't know eomma, I am feeling wronged.... its not fair. Please tell him eomma that I always tries to be a good brother but nothing works my way..... he will listen to you.... eomma please... come back to me please...... I misses you alot."