Chapter 11

Hobi and Jin both went to the security room and saw Yoongi & Namjoon checking the CCTV footage. He went near them and started checking it.

"This footage is fake. Its a video loop.", said Jin. He looked at Yoongi who is now looking very frustated and angry. He called the head guard and yelled, "I need everybody in the main area of warehouse, right now." "Not again", Hobi mumbled.

"Yoongi calm down. Whoever done this is a person itself. He must have left something behind. We are missing it again. We have to look carefully", said Namjoon thinking something.

"How can I calm down, huh? That person done something again and I am not able to find him. He stole all my diamonds. Do you have even a slightest idea how much loss I will suffer now. I needed to ship the diamonds to our clients, what will I do now?", Yoongi said in a loud voice.

"We should think with a cool mind. I think we should check the warehouse again. There must be something", said Namjoon.

"I have already checked it. There is nothing", informed Hobi. "Namjoon is right. We should check it again", said Jin. "Do whatever you guys want", saying this Yoongi went out of the security room. He went to the main area of warehouse and saw all the guards lined up there. He asked to the head guard, "How many guards were here when this happened?"

"Sir, sixteen guards", replied the head guard. "What? Are you insane. Such a big warehouse with full of diamonds and just 16 guards for the security", shouted Yoongi.

"S-sir, after whatever happened at your office, you asked us to strengthen the security around your office and your home. So, most of the guards were there", informed the head guard. Yoongi rubbed his forehead in frustation and asked again, "Can anyone tell me what happened here? How you come to know that diamonds are missing?"

One of the guards spoke up, "S-sir, I was guarding outside of the room where the diamonds were kept. Everthing was fine but suddenly, I heard a loud noise and I rushed inside. I saw diamond boxes all open and empty and then we informed you."

"What kind of voice you heard?", asked Yoongi feeling something suspicious. "Sir as if somebody slammed a wooden door very loudly", said the guard. Yoongi rushed to the room where diamonds were kept along with some guards.

"Search the whole room. There must be something", Yoongi ordered the guards. Guards started searching the room again but couldn't find anything. "Sir there is nothing", said one of the guards.

Yoongi become more frustated and kicked a large wooden box in anger. The box slided a little and misplaced from its place. "Move all the boxes", ordered Yoongi. Guards started moving all the boxes. They moved a large box and when they moved it, there was no base to the box, it just had its 4 walls. The base of the box was struck to the ground and was not connected to its walls.

"What happened?", asked Yoongi. "Sir, there is something. The base of this one box is not moving", said one of the guards. Yoongi move closer to it and tapped its foot on it. Yoongi bent down a little and started checking it. "It feels like some kind of door", he mumbled.

"Come here and try to open it", he said to one of his guards. Soon the guards opened it. It was an underground passage. "Go and check this passage", ordered Yoongi.

Some guards went inside the passage and started checking it. Yoongi called Hobi and asked all of them to come to the room. They all came there and Yoongi showed them the passage. All three of them widened their eyes. They were discussing something and then Yoongi's phone ringed. He picked up the call and the guard informed him that they found the exit of the passage. The passage ended in the middle of the jungle behind the warehouse area. Yoongi ordered the guards to check that forest area thoroughly and inform him if they find anything.