Chapter 30

As soon as Yoongi and his team entered the building, many guards of the rival came to attack them. The fight starts. Both the gangs were fighting with each other. Yoongi punched a man and kicked another at the same time. He then shot two other men. On the other hand, Hobi was handling four men at the same time. He grabbed the nape of one man and then hit the man's head on his knee knocking him down. Then, he jumped a little and kicked two men in their chests at the same time. Jin and Namjoon were also fighting. Guards were also fighting with the rivals.

The fight continued. Suddenly, a loud yell was heard, "YAHHHHHH!" Everyone stopped fighting for a moment and looked at the person who yelled. It was Jin.

Jin yelled again, "HOW DARE YOU TO PUNCH ME ON MY FACE? I HAVE A SHOOT TOMORROW YOU FUCKER." The man who punched him flinched due to sudden shout but then gave him a awkward look.

Then, Jin put his hand in his inner pocket of the coat. The man thought that he is going to pull out a gun but Jin pulled out a small mirror. He checked his face in the mirror and shouted again, "Yoongi-ah, see what he did? My face is bruised now. See..."

Jin said looking all tensed and still looking at himself in the mirror. Then he put his mirror back and punched the man in front of him hardly. His nose broke and he lost his three tooth. He fell on ground. "I will not leave you. You ruined my handsome face", Jin said. After saying this, he started beating the man mercilessly. Then he pulled out his gun and shot the man three times. Then he kept shooting the rival's man like a maniac. Then he pulled out two daggers from his waist and started tearing up the rival's men chests. He was looking very scary.

Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon were looking at him with their eyes widened. Then Namjoon spoke, "Guys, I think we should never tease Jin hyung about his face." Hobi said, "Yes, you are right. I don't want to get beaten up like a pulp."

Yoongi then said, "You guys are still safe. You never says anything to him. I am gone now." Hobi laughed and said, "Looks like the most dangerous mafia king is afraid now." Yoongi laughed nervously and said, "I t-think, we should move ahead. Hyung will handle everything here."

"Yes, lets go", Hobi said. The three of them moved ahead. They went towards a staircase and went upwards. They kept killing and fighting the rivals men. They reached a room. They opened it and found big lockers in there. The diamonds were in the lockers. They went towards the locked and examined them. Then Hobi said, "We need Jin hyung. I will ask him to come here with his laptop."

After saying this, Hobi went to call Jin. Soon Jin came. He connected his laptop with the digital locker and started doing something in his laptop. Soon he opened all the lockers. They all took out all the diamonds and left from there.

Jin and Yoongi were in one car and Hoseok and Namjoon were in another. Yoongi was driving. Jin was continously looking at himself in the mirror. After few minutes, Yoongi said, "Hyung, is it hurting?"

Jin shook his head and said, "Not hurting that much but its all bruised now. I swear I want to kill that motherfucker again for punching my face." Yoongi said nervously, "Hyung, it will be fine soon. Don't worry."

"Huh? You never says like this. You always says stop it hyung. Nothing will happen to you face and all. What happened today?", asked Jin. Yoongi laughed nervously and said, "I never said that hyung."

"Are you sure, Yoongi-ah? Huh?", said Jin raising his eyebrows. "H-hyung, I mean I..., okay fine! I was scared looking at how you were killing that person when he punched you on your face. I got scared", said Yoongi feeling embarrassed.

Jin laughed loudly and said, "So from now on, don't you dare to make fun of me." "Hyunnnnggg", Yoongi whinned.

They were bickering and talking to each other but suddenly, a car came in front of Yoongi's car and halted in front of him. Yoongi pressed the break with a jerk. Jin also got startled. They looked at the front and saw the car door opening revealing Sohee.