Chapter 84

Time skips, 10 p.m.

Yoongi and everyone else are still in the office working on every minute detail of their plan. Just then Yoongi's phone ringed. It was Taehyung's call. So he picked it up and start talking.

On the call

"Yes Tae", said Yoongi. "Hyung, I called to inform you that I will be late today. The event is going to happen in next two days, so I am busy in that", said Tae.

"Okay, just don't overwork yourself", said Yoongi. Tae spoke, "Okay hyung and hyung, have you got any information about Junho?" "I am working on that only. We will be able to get something super soon", said Yoongi.

"Okay, good luck hyung. I know you can do it and if I can be of any help, please tell me", said Tae. Yoongi chuckled and said, "Focus on your work Tae. I will handle everything." "No hyung, you never include me in anything. I also wanna help", said Tae. Yoongi sighed and asked, "Are you this much free, huh? Then come to my office. I will make you work."

Tae said excitedly, "Okay hyung, I will come after wrapping up my work here." "Aishh! Idiot, I was not inviting you here. No need to come. Go home and take rest after completing your work", said Yoongi.

"Hyungggg but I----", whined Tae but cut-off by Yoongi's stern voice, "Tae!"

"Okay hyung, bye", said Tae a little sad. "Bye take care of yourself and Jimin's too", said Yoongi. "You don't have to worry about him. He always keeps annoying me only. Can you ask noona if we can sell him off?", said Tae.

Yoongi laughed and said, "Lets sell them both. I am done with her too." Tae laughed hardly. Just then he heard someone's voice from the other side.

"Do you really want to sell me off?"

"Opps, hyung good luck. Bye", said Tae. Yoongi didn't reply him but heard him saying~ "Ani Ani, I didn't mean that baby. I was joking."

Tae sighed and cut the call.

Call ended

Time skips, next morning

Jungkook woke up and did his morning routine and went downstairs to have breakfast. He couldn't find Taehyung or Yoongi there. He asked a maid, "Where are hyungs?"

The maid replied, "Sir, Tae sir is not in the mansion. He didn't returned last night. And Yoongi sir is in his room." "Okay, thank you", said Jungkook and went towards Yoongi's room. He knocked on the door. After waiting for a few seconds, the door opened. Yoongi was in a towel wrapped around his waist. He just took a shower.

Jungkook spoke, "Good Morning hyung!" "Hmm, morning", said Yoongi and went inside. Jungkook followed him and said, "Hyung, I want to tell you something." "Yes tell me", said Yoongi while putting on his clothes. "First promise me you will not be mad at me", said Jungkook in a low voice.

Yoongi said while looking for something in his closet, "Its depends on what it is." Jungkook bit his lip and spoke nervously, "Umm, hyung.... I am sorry... I met Junho yesterday after my college." Yoongi stopped in his actions for a while and didn't said anything. He already knew everything because Eunwoo told him, still he acted like he didn't knew. Then he went and sat on the bed and started putting on his socks. Jungkook looked at Yoongi who was kind of ignoring him. He spoke, "Hyung, I didn't went to meet him, he came..... but I told him that I can't meet him for next five days....... I am sorry hyung."

Yoongi still didn't said anything. He put on his shoes and stood up. Jungkook spoke, "Hyung please say something." Yoongi looked at Jungkook and said, "Come for breakfast." Then he left the room. Jungkook was following Yoongi like a puppy. He spoke again, "Hyung, please say something. I am sorry."