Chapter 36

Yoongi and Jin met the doctor and doctor gave Yoongi some medicines and a injection. Doctor advised him to take complete rest for atleast two days. After listening to this, Yoongi exclaimed, "What! Two freaking days." Jin glared him and he kept quiet. Jin talked to the doctor, "Thank you doctor. We will take our leave now."

Yoongi and Jin went out of the doctor's cabin and Jin spoke, "Go to your home directly." "Hyung, this doctor is mad. I am telling you. There is no need to rest for two days. I can go to office and work", said Yoongi being frustated. Jin sighed and spoke, "Okay so you are completely fine right?" Before Yoongi could say anything, Jin dragged him to the car and shoved him inside and drove off towards the mansion.

The whole car ride was silent. Yoongi in his mind, "Now, he will lock me up in my room. I knew this was going to happen. Why can't everyone let me live peacefully? I will kill that Sohee. Why she gave me her appointment? It would have been good if I didn't get the check up done. And my arm, that fucking doctor injected me. I should have shot him then and there."

Soon the car stopped and Yoongi came out of thoughts. Yoongi and Jin came out of the car. Jin again grabbed Yoongi's wrist and dragged him to the backyard. Yoongi was confused. Jin spoke, "You are fine right? Lets see. I have not seen you doing any physical training from past some days. Lets do it now."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "H-hyung but", he tried speaking but cut off by Jin. Jin spoke, "Fifty rounds of this backyard non-stop. If you stop in between, you will start from beginning and yeah, don't forget to carry these weights." Jin pointed at the weights. Yoongi's eyes widened. Jin spoke again, "I am not letting you escape before completing this. I am free today. You start, I am sitting there." Jin turned around and sat on the couch under the shade in the corner of the backyard.

Yoongi just stood there. He looked at the sky and closed his eyes a little. There was scorching heat and the sun was very bright. It was too hot. He sighed and looked at the guards standing in the backyard on their duties. He mumbled, "Just great! These fuckers are here and hyung is doing this to me. Doesn't he feels bad for me at all? I swear, I will kill Hobi. I am sure he told hyung about me being sick."

Just then Jin spoke loudly, "Do I need to give you a heads start, huh? Start fast." Yoongi pouted and said, "I am doing hyung. You are being so mean." "What you just said?", asked Jin. "N-nothing", said Yoongi.

He picked up the weights on his back and took a deep breathe and started running. After some rounds, he was panting heavily and his speed slowed down but he didn't stopped. He was about to complete his seventh round, when he crossed Jin, he spoke loudly still kept running and panting heavily, "Hyung please, Can I stop? I will take..... rest and take care of..... myself." Jin ignored him and Yoongi kept running.

He crossed Jin again while completing his eighth round. He spoke again while running, "Hyung... I promise I will complete this once I will be fine..... please." Jin ignored him again. This way Yoongi completed fifteen rounds trying to convince Jin whenever he crossed him while running. He was panting heavily and he already had fever, so he was about to give up. But he didn't stop and continued running.

He was about to complete his twentieth round and he again crossed Jin. He again spoke trying to convince him, "Hyung, atleast let me put these weights away.... please. I have fever hyung..... please think about me." Jin got mad and shouted loudly, "DON'T YOU DARE TO STOP. Now you are realising that you have fever, huh? What happened before when I asked you to rest softly. I think you have vowed to never listen to anyone. After this, you will not be able to get up from your bed for atleast three days, then you will understand."

Yoongi mumbled while kept running, "He is seriously so merciless. Now I know why he is a mafia. It would have been better if he would have beaten me and locked me in my room. Huffffff, I am about to faint now but I can't stop. Ahhhhh, its so frustating." He completed his thirty-sixth round. Its already been 2 hours he started running. His speed had slowed down too much now. He was panting heavily. Backyard was huge.