Chapter 78

Time skips, at Yoongi's office

Yoongi entered in his cabin after attending a long meeting. Hobi came after him. Yoongi sat on his chair and Hobi sat in front of him doing something on his laptop. Yoongi closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the chair. Just then Hobi spoke, "Sohee is coming in few minutes. I already called Jin hyung and Namjoon. They are reaching soon." Yoongi just nodded still keeping his eyes closed.

After few minutes, Sohee entered Yoongi's cabin and put a file in front of him and sat down on the chair. Soon, Jin and Namjoon also entered the cabin and settled down. Yoongi picked up the file and opened it. Sohee started speaking, "After we went back from the restaurant yesterday, I went to my base and arranged four spies to keep an eye on Junho. I immediately put them to work..... they followed him yesterday and I got to know that he didn't went to his home yesterday after dinner. He went to a bar... called Moonlight bar.. its a gay strippers club.... pictures of him entering the club are there in the file. That bar has tight security and my spies tried to enter into the bar but they couldn't. There was no exit in that bar where there was no security.... I got to know that only the persons having a particular entry card can enter in there... the picture of the entry card is there."

Yoongi hummed and spoke, "So he works there." Sohee shook her head and spoke, "I don't think he works there." Yoongi frowned and asked, "What? Then what he was doing there?" Sohee said, "We couldn't get the inside pictures of the bar but I am sure he doesn't works there because he left the bar around 6 am in the morning and he was totally wasted and there was one another person with him who was carrying him." Hobi interuppted and said, "But how can you be so sure? I mean the customers of that club might have made him drunk. These clubs are like this only."

Sohee spoke while pointing at the picture, "I am sure of it. Just look at this picture carefully. He is looking all messed up and wasted. He definitely enjoyed the night. And the other person who took him out was looking like his friend. And moreover, that person dropped Junho to his apartment and his apartment is no joke." Yoongi and Hobi frowned. Sohee pointed at another picture and said, "Look at his apartment. Its in one of the most expensive buildings of Seoul. If Junho is not that much financially sound, then how can he afford to live in such an expensive apartment."

Yoongi spoke, "So you mean, this apartment is Junho's?" Sohee spoke, "He definitely live there but the apartment is not in his name." Yoongi was about to say something, but Jin said, "The apartment is in the name of CEO of Lee Corporations, Lee Heesung. I myself searched for the information about that." Yoongi frowned and asked, "What? But why he will give an whole damn apartment to Junho? Is he somehow connected to him?" Hobi said, "All this is so confusing. Like if he is anyhow related to Mr. Lee, then why he pretends to be poor and why is he using Jungkook for money?"

Namjoon spoke, "Its a wild guess but I think Junho is Mr. Lee's younger brother." Yoongi spoke, "What?" Namjoon nodded and spoke, "I already studied all the information earlier along with Sohee. And I think, Junho is his younger brother." Sohee spoke, "And his motive is not just money. Its something else." Yoongi banged his fist on the table and spoke, "What is all this and why Jungkook is involved in this?"

Namjoon spoke, "I think Lee corporations wants to plant Junho in Kim enterprises through Jungkook, so that they can get to know about our business startegies & everything and take over the Company. In the end, they are playing this game for money." Yoongi spoke, "I can't let them take advantage of my brother. They have no idea who I am. They will regret. I will burn them alive for playing with Jungkook."

Jin spoke, "Yoongi-ah, calm down. We have to think wise. Jungkook is very connected to Junho. If he gets to know that you did something to him, he will be broken." Hobi said, "We can show him these pictures and everything. He will leave him then." Yoongi sipped some water and spoke, "No, we don't know the full story yet. These are some wild guesses only. We can't do anything like this. When Jin hyung searched for the information about him, we got to know that he is an orphan and now all this. Many pieces are missing. We have to look into the matter more and put everything together. I will handle Jungkook. If he listens then fine, otherwise I know how to make him listen."