Chapter 99

On the other hand, at the hospital

Yoongi reached the hospital and went to Tae's and Jungkook's room. When he entered in the room, he saw Sohee feeding Tae some vegetable soup. Jungkook was sleeping. Namjoon was sitting on the couch doing something on his laptop.

He went and sat beside Namjoon and start discussing something with him. Tae looked at Yoongi and frowned and thought, "Why hyung is not coming to me? He seems busy." Soon, Sohee finished feeding Tae. She then spoke, "Take rest Tae. You will get better real quick. Its good that you are not severely hurt."

"Yeah noona", said Tae and laid down on the bed with Sohee's help. He was just lying on the bed, glancing at Yoongi and then at Jungkook from time to time.

Its already been one hour, he was silently lying on the bed, just closing his eyes. Yoongi was busy in his work with Namjoon. And Sohee was busy in her own work. Jungkook was sleeping too.

Just then Yoongi stood up from the couch with Namjoon and they both went towards the door. He heard Yoongi saying, "Okay, so do what I said and call me right away in case something happens." "Okay Yoongi, I am leaving then", said Namjoon. Yoongi just hummed and Namjoon left from there.

Then Yoongi tiredly went towards Jungkook and checked him. He was sleeping peacefully. He caressed his head softly and adjusted his blanket. Then he went towards Tae and did the same. Yoongi thought that Tae was sleeping but he was just closing his eyes.

Yoongi was about to go back to the couch but just then Tae hold his wrist stopping him. Yoongi turned around and looked at Tae staring at him. Tae spoke, "Hyung, are you too much busy?" Sohee's concentration was now on both the brothers. Yoongi didn't replied to Tae but asked, "I thought you were sleeping. You need something Tae?"

Tae shook his head and said, "I want you beside me hyung. Why are you not sitting with me?" Yoongi didn't said anything and sit on the stool beside Tae's bed. He then gently held Tae's hand and put it inside the blanket and said, "Sleep Tae. Take rest. You have to get wel-------".

He was cut-off by Tae in between when he spoke, "I am sorry hyung. I know you are mad at me. Sorry for that. I know... I should have listened to you and--------"

"Then why didn't you, huh?", said Yoongi cutting-off Tae in between. Tae looked at Yoongi and gulped. Yoongi's voice was stern and he was glaring Tae. Tae was about to say something but Yoongi stood up from the stool and spoke, "I don't want to scold you in this condition. It better if we will talk later." Yoongi was about to go from there but Tae again held his wrist and tried sitting up on the bed. Yoongi immediately supported his body and helped him to sit and said worridly, "Why are you getting up?... Take rest."

Yoongi put pillows behind Tae and helped him to sit comfortably without hurting his wound. He was then adjusting his blanket and heard Tae saying, "Scold me hyung.... as much as you want.... slap me... but... but please talk to me... I am sorry.....".

Yoongi stopped and stood straight looking away from Tae. Tae spoke again, "You tell me hyung... if you were at my place and you saw Jungkook getting shot with a bullet... won't you save him by taking the bullet? Will you just stand silently seeing him getting shot?... I know you can never. I did the same hyung. Jungkook is our baby.... I know I am not strong like you but... but I am strong enough to save my baby. I can do anything to protect Jungkook or you. I know... I am a weak person but believe me hyung, if there is something related to you both, I can do anything and I can go to any lengths for you both. I am sorry for not listening to you but I can't help it..... I know you always wants to protect me and Jungkook from the world but believe me hyung... I am also there for us... I can also help you... you can trust me... you don't have to do everything alone.... give me some of your responsibilites... please let me be a strong person like you... please let me show you my worth... please hyung... don't make me feel like a weak person...... I-i am n-not like that..."