Chapter 86

After everyone else left the room, Jin turned his chair towards Yoongi and spoke, "Yoongi-ah!". Yoongi didn't say anything, just looked at Jin and then again looked away.

Jin sighed and spoke, "Yoongi-ah, I am talking to you." Yoongi replied sadly, "Yes hyung." "You know why I made you kneel down here?", asked Jin. Yoongi slowly nodded looking down. Jin waited for Yoongi to speak further.

"Sorry hyung, I will not do it again. I know my way was wrong but my intention wasn't", said Yoongi. "Yoongi-ah, I know you are not irrational like your dad", said Jin. Yoongi snapped his head at Jin when he mentioned his dad. Jin spoke further, "Don't look at me like that. I know you agree with me."

Yoongi didn't know how to answer. He kept quiet. Jin spoke again, "You are ruthless for others, for your enemies but your dad... he was same for everyone. He wanted to make you and your brothers just like himself but he couldn't reach your brothers because you were shielding them both. Only you had the courage to oppose him. It was the first failure of his life and his frustated self always took irrational and unjustifiable steps towards you but you never complained."

"In a way, you are like him but still you are not. So, Yoongi don't do the same to your brothers what your dad used to do. It was a small start but it shouldn't go on. You shouldn't punish your brothers for no reason. It hurts them and you too. I know you are most affected whenever something happens to Jungkook or Tae. Why are you hurting yourself and them too?", completed Jin.

For few minutes, Yoongi didn't spoke. Jin said, "Yoongi, say something." Yoongi opened his mouth and spoke, "Hyung, you already know everything. I don't want to be like dad, towards my family and my close ones. I don't want to hurt my brothers unnecessarily but I don't want to loose them. I am afraid. I don't want to loose them like I lost my parents. I know I took some irrational decisions lately. I know I hurted Jungkook by locking him up at the staircase that too in cold when it was not even his mistake. I did that because I wanted him to listen to me. And Tae, he came so late at night. He knows that there can be danger out there knowing many people are ready to take me down by using them both, but still he didn't care. I can't stop being strict with them hyung. If it hurts them, then it hurts me double. I can bear that to keep them safe."

Jin sighed and spoke, "You still blames yourself for your mom and dad's death? Stop doing it to yourself and----". Jin was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "I couldn't protect them but I will protect my brothers. And I will be at peace only when I will finish that person who killed my parents."

"For god's sake Yoongi, he is already dead. Stop looking for someone who don't exists anymore", yelled Jin. "Say whatever hyung but I know he is alive. Whoever he is, I will not leave him once I finds him out", said Yoongi. "Yoongi, we saw the mansion's footage of that day when your parents died. You saw how that motherfucker shot himself after killing your parents", said Jin.

"You believe that bullshit hyung. Seriously? You believe that crap? I don't. I will make sure to pull out the real person behind that attack. I am sure he is alive and will try to do something again and harm my brothers. I can go to any lengths for them", said Yoongi furiously. Jin sighed and rubbed his forehead and spoke, "I just want you to be happy Yoongi. Why are you not understanding? What if your belief is wrong? Are you going to spend your whole life looking for that person?"

Yoongi looked away and spoke, "Yes, I will." Jin stood up and said, "Do whatever you want." He started leaving the room. He turned the door knob and was about to open the door to leave but spoke before leaving, "Get up and don't hurt your brothers for no reason. And for the rest, you won't listen to me and I know that but I am always there for you."

Yoongi smiled and looked at Jin who was backfacing him and said, "Thank you hyung!" Jin didn't said anything and left the room.

Yoongi released a deep breath and stood up. His knees were hurting. He sat on the chair and gulped down some water. Soon, Sohee entered the meeting room and straight went towards Yoongi and crouched down in front of him and asked worridly, "Are you knees hurting much? Did Jin oppa punished you hard? Was he too much angry? Are you fine? Should we drop this plan?"