Chapter 103

Time skips (after one hour)

A car stopped at a beautiful location. A lake opposite to a beautiful garden. It was night time. The atmosphere was already romantic with moonlight spreading all over.

The car door opened and Jungkook stepped out. He went towards the back door of the car and opened it and gently held the lady's hand and spoke softly, "Please come noona. Be ready for your special day." Sohee smiled and stepped out of the car.

She was wearing a beautiful black gown hugging her body perfectly. Her hair reaching till her waist looking gorgeous. She was looking breathtaking.

From the other side of the car door, Yoona stepped out and then Namjoon also got out of the car from driver's seat. They both went towards Sohee and Jungkook. Namjoon ordered a guard to take the car away.

Then they all started to go inside. Just then, another car stopped at the entrance. It was Jimin's car. He stepped out of the car and went towards Sohee. Jimin's eyes were teary. He was just staring at Sohee. For some minutes, there was complete silence.

Then Sohee caressed Jimin's cheek and spoke, "What happened baby?" "Nothing... I just can't let you go away from me. You will enter into another family soon", said Jimin with teary eyes. Sohee smiled and hugged Jimin and said, "You will always stay with me and its not my marriage yet."

Jungkook sighed and said, "Jimin hyung, you are ruining her proposal. Go inside already." Sohee and Jimin broke the hug. Jimin said, "Yeahh! I am going inside. I have a very important work."

After saying this, Jimin ran inside. Namjoon frowned and asked, "What work he have?" "God knows", said Yoona. "Lets go inside now", said Jungkook. Then they all stepped inside.

On the other hand, Jimin immediately ran inside and saw Yoongi and others coming out of the room. He went closer to Yoongi and said, "I want to talk to Yoongi hyung alone." "Jimin-ah! We don't have time for anything now. Hyung needs to go. Sohee noona is already here", said Tae.

"I know... but I need to talk to him", said Jimin being stubborn. "Jimin, try to und-----", said Tae but got cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "Okay, lets go but only five minutes." Jimin nodded and they both went inside the room.

After they entered, Yoongi asked, "What you wan-----", he was cut-off by Jimin in between when suddenly he held his collar tightly and spoke with his fierce eyes, "I am here to warn you. If you ever dare to hurt my noona... then no one will be worse than me. You have only seen my good side but believe me, I have another side too and I won't hestitate to bring my other side out if you ever dare to do something wrong. Understood?..... hyung?"

Yoongi smiled and answered calmly, "Jimin-ah! Don't you know me? I will never hurt Sohee. She is my love and I can never think of doing something wrong to her. Calm down."

Jimin slowly left Yoongi's collar and said, "Be good to her please." Yoongi patted Jimin's shoulder and said, "I will... I promise. You are so cute." Jimin nodded and smiled. Then Yoongi said, "Can you fix my collar that you ruined just now!"

Jimin chuckled and fixed Yoongi's collar and said, "Lets go hyung. All the best." Yoongi hummed and smiled. Then they both went out of the room.

"Hyung, we are getting late... let's go", said Tae.

With Sohee and others

Jungkook and Yoona took Sohee to a particular spot in the garden blindfolded. After reaching there, they opened her blindfold and slowly left from there.

She looked here and there but found no one. Then she called Yoongi, "Yoon.... Yoon baby... where are you? Why is it so dark?... Yoon.....".

Just then suddenly, many lights lit up and rose petals started falling on her. The view was so gorgeous. The garden was fully decorated with fairy lights, heart-shaped balloons and many more things. Then a loud pop sound was heard. Sohee looked up in the sky at the direction of the sound and saw a heart-shape forming in the sky with the sparkles of the fire crackers. She smiled.