Chapter 81

Yoongi got freshen up and was laying on his bed trying to sleep. A small smile appeared on his face after remembering that day. He mumbled, "I miss you dad. You were really strict but still you loved us alot."

Yoongi closed his eyes and memories of that day starts coming in his mind.

Flashback

After Mr. Kim locked Tae in the storeroom, he went and sat down on the couch and rubbed his head in frustation. Yoongi went and kneeled down in front of him and said in a low voice, "Dad, please forgive him. He is scared in there. Please let me open the door. Please dad."

"He is like this because of you. If you would have let me train them for mafia, then they would not have been like this.. this weak", said Mr. Kim gritting his teeth. "Dad, I am here for you. I will always do whatever you will say but please.. please let them stay away from all this.... I can't let you make them enter this life. They are kids", said Yoongi. "You really have much guts to rebel against me for your brothers. I don't want to discuss all that again..... But he broke my laptop today. He is going to regret. He will stay in there for the whole week", said Mr. Kim.

"Dad, please take him out. He must be crying very badly. I will do whatever you say", said Yoongi. "Okay, so Mr. Kim Yoongi, lets make a deal", said Mr. Kim. "Yes dad, tell me", said Yoongi. "You said you are here for me in place of your brothers right?", said Mr. Kim. Yoongi nodded. Mr. Kim spoke, "So, you must do work of three persons then.... So, firstly as a punishment for breaking my laptop, go to the backyard and do hundred rounds of the backyard on your knees. And the project on which I was working from last three days which is gone now, I want it back where I left it. You will complete that by tomorrow morning. If you will be able to do as I just said, then only I will take Tae out. Deal?" "Yes dad, deal", said Yoongi.

"Don't you want to bargain?", asked Mr. Kim smirking. "As if you will let me. Deals are always according to your terms only. I accept this dad", said Yoongi. Mr. Kim chuckled and said, "You know me well."

Yoongi just nodded and stood up from there and went towards the store room door before going to the backyard. He could hear Tae's sniffles from inside. He softly knocked the door and said, "Tae, I will get you out, okay." Tae spoke from inside, "Hyung, its so dark here. Please take me out. Please hyung." "Shhh! You are my strong baby right. So don't cry. I will convince dad and quickly get you out from here, okay?", said Yoongi. "Okay hyung", said Tae. Yoongi hummed and left from there.

He went to the backyard and kneeled down and started walking on his knees. He easily completed some rounds but after that his knees started paining. But he didn't stop. He encouraged himself, "You have to do this always Yoongi, in future too, for Tae and Kook, otherwise dad will start to train them for mafia. I can't let that happen. This life is hell. I will not let my brothers be a part of it. Come on Yoongi.... you have to be equal to three persons....you can do it. This is easy....you have done it before too... you can do it for them."

He completed some more rounds and mumbled, "It will take time to complete hundred rounds. Tae, don't worry.... I am coming soon." He somehow completed all his rounds but his knees were badly bleeding by now. He dropped himself on the floor, groaning in pain. He was breathing very heavily. When his breathing become a little stable, he slowly got up and went to Mr. Kim's room while limping and knocked on the door.

Mr. Kim opened the door and Yoongi spoke, "I completed hundred rounds. Give me the details of the project, I will start working." Mr. Kim looked at his watch and spoke, "Huh! Took four hours to do this. You need to train more." "Sorry dad, I will do better next time", said Yoongi. "Hmm, anyways here are the files", said Mr. Kim and handed over some files to Yoongi.