Chapter 92

After Yoongi went out of the room leaving Tae behind, he sat on the bed and pulled out his phone and opened Jungkook's picture and mumbled, "Its all happening because of me. I was the one who yelled at you for no reason and said those mean words to you..... I am sorry Jungkook-ah, I always hurt you. I-i am not a good brother..... please come back soon... I promise I will give you so much love and happiness."

Then Tae looked at the time, it was around 9 am in the morning. He sighed and mumbled, "Just 24 hours Kook. Hyung will get you back. Please be fine baby."

Just then Jimin entered the room and sat beside Tae and spoke, "Are you fine Tae?" Tae nodded his head and said, "Jungkook.....".

Some tears fell from his eyes and he spoke, "He... he is in all this because of me. I said those mean words to him. Its all happening because of me. I-i a-am so weak. I can't even do anything for him. I am just crying here." Jimin patted his back and side-hugged him and spoke, "Everything will be fine. Don't cry."

"Jimin-ah, what should I do? How can I find Kook?", said Tae. "Tae, hyungs and noona will definitely get him back. Don't worry", said Jimin. "Jimin-ah, he must be in a lot of pain. He... he is suffering so much.... why I said those words to him... whyy..... w-what if my words come true?", said Tae. His eyes widened on this thought and he vigorously shook his head and said, "No.... no... it.. it can't happen... no... m-my Kook... J-jimi-in.... m-my.... K-kook...m-my b-ba-by..........."

"Tae, calm down.... Tae take deep breaths. Please don't panic. Its not your fault. Calm down, okay", said Jimin while rubbing his back. Taehyung took some deep breaths following Jimin's voice, "Breathe in..... breathe out.... in.... out..... yeahhh.... breathe in... breathe out....."

After some time, Tae calmed down and his breathing become regular. He looked at Jimin and said, "If something happen to Kook, I will not be able to forgive myself ever. I-i will kill myself." Jimin slapped him on his shoulder and said, "Yahh! Don't talk nonsense. Nothing will happen."

On the other hand, with Yoongi and others

"Okay Yoongi, we can't be late. Lets got to Lee's corporation. We need to be there", said Hoseok. "Yeah, just make sure you are properly armed. Check your gun and daggers and everything", said Yoongi.

"I am all set", said Hoseok. Yoongi nodded. Just then Namjoon spoke, "Okay, so Jin hyung, call Minho for meet up and me and Sohee will be ready to abduct him." Just then Sohee spoke while entering the room, "I prepared two teams and already instructed them. One team will be with me and Namjoon and other with Yoongi and Hoseok."

"I am calling Minho", said Jin and called Minho. Minho's ringtone could be heard from Jin's laptop. The caller id flashed on the laptop screen,

"Him♡"

Everyone looked at the caller id. Hoseok spoke, "I think you were right hyung. He don't have any idea who you are." Jin didn't spoke anything. Soon Minho picked up the call. Jin took a deep breathe and started talking.

On the phone

"Hey, Jin.... Hi!", said Minho. "Hi Minho", said Jin. "So, whats up?", said Minho. "Umm, nothing much... actually I wanted to ask you something", said Jin.

Minho was about to say something but Jin spoke again, sounding a little nervous, "No, actually I want to tell you something." Minho asked, "Yeah, tell me. What is it?" Jin spoke, "Umm, actually... I .... I .... actually I......"

"W-what Jin?", asked Minho. Jin spoke, "I can't tell you on phone. Just come to meet me in next half hour under the river bridge." "B-but Jin-----", said Minho but was cut-off by Jin who spoke, "Please come alone. Bye... I will be waiting."