Chapter 45

Time skips, around 10 a.m.

Tae was sleeping peacefully and Yoongi was also sleeping while sitting on the chair beside Tae's bed. Sohee entered the room and saw both brothers sleeping. She saw Yoongi sleeping in a very uncomfortable position. She went closer to him and caressed his cheeks and spoke in a low voice, "You look cute while sleeping. I told you to take rest but you are so stubborn. You must be tired. My Yoon."

Yoongi moved a little and opened his eyes. He got a little startled seeing someone in front of him and pointed his gun at Sohee immediately. Sohee spoke, "Relax! Its me. See I brought breakfast for you and Tae. Eat something." Yoongi hummed and put down his gun and said, "Sorry for this. Its just because of my reflexes." Sohee hummed and ruffled his messy hair. Then he spoke, "I will just get freshen up. I am coming in a minute." After saying this, he went to the washroom.

Sohee went near Tae and spoke softly, "Tae, get up. Eat something." Tae whined a little in his sleep and spoke, "I want to sleep more." Sohee chuckled and said, "Tae, get up. You have to eat something. See I brought you some healthy food. Come on get up." Just then Yoongi came out of the washroom wiping his face from a towel. He put the towel on the chair and starting rolling his shirt's sleeves upto his elbow.

Sohee spoke gaining his attention, "Yoongi see, he is not waking up. Tell him to wake up and eat something." Yoongi nodded and went towards Tae. He spoke caressing his hair, "Tae, wake up. See your noona brought food for you. Come on Tae." Tae turned to the other side and whined, "I want to sleep more."

Yoongi sighed and spoke in a stern voice, "Taehyung-ah, I said get up. I am saying this for the last time now, otherwise----." Before Yoongi could complete his sentence, Tae got up and said in a sleepy voice, "I am up." "Good, now have something. You are already looking so weak. You have to be healthy again. We have to take care of you", said Yoongi going towards the couch.

Tae pouted and mumbled, "First scold and then show love. Its his good trick." Sohee heard him and spoke, "Complain later and have something first." Tae nodded. Sohee put the bed table in front of Tae and put the soup bowl on the table. Tae in his mind, "Do I have to eat this vegetable soup now? My mouth is already bitter and now this vegetable soup."

Sohee looked at Tae and he was just staring at the soup. Sohee said, "Tae, whats wrong? Have it." Tae looked at Sohee and then glanced at Yoongi. Yoongi was talking on the phone. Sohee asked Tae, "You want to talk to Yoongi? Need something?"

Tae shook his head and spoke in low voice, "No Noona. T-this soup doesn't look tasty. Do I really need to have this?" Before Sohee could say anything, Yoongi put down his phone and went closer to Tae and spoke, "Tae what happened? Why are you not eating?"

"N-nothing hyung. I am e-eating", said Tae. He picked up the spoon and was about to have it, just then Sohee spoke, "If you don't want to have this, you can have something else." Before Tae could say anything, Yoongi spoke, "No Sohee. He needs to have healthy food only. Tae, have it." Tae become sad and started having the soup.

Just then one guard knocked the door and Yoongi went there. The guard handover the laptop to Yoongi. Yoongi took it and sat on the couch and started working on it. Sohee spoke to Tae, "Tae, this food is necessary for you, okay. Yoongi is just strict for your health. You can have something tasty after discharging okay." Tae nodded.

Sohee went towards Yoongi and said, "Have your breakfast first. Do your work later." Yoongi nodded still keeping his concentration on his laptop. Sohee sighed and took Yoongi's laptop from him and closed it and put it away. Yoongi spoke, "Sohee, I was doing some work." Sohee said while putting the food in front of Yoongi, "I know that and you can do that later. Eat first."