Chapter 51

Time skips, 8 p.m., with Yoongi at his office

"Yes, I think this will be fine", said Yoongi while sitting on his chair in his cabin looking at a updated plan on the screen. One of the employee said, "Sir, once we get the revised budget then we can put actual figures in our plan. I think this will do."

Yoongi hummed and spoke, "Yeah, you guys did well. You guys can go and Hobi, set up my next meeting with the finance team." "Yes Sir", said Hobi and went out of the meeting room. All the employees present there also left.

Yoongi picked up the glass of water and gulped down it in one go. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the chair. He started massaging his temples. Just then he felt someone's hands on his forehead massaging it lightly. Yoongi smiled still keeping his eyes closed and spoke, "You here?"

"Yes, I wanted to meet you and more than that, I was worried about you", said Sohee. Yoongi opened his eyes and pulled her arm and made her sit on his lap. He asked, "How you always get to know that I need you?" Sohee smiled and said, "Yoon, why you loves me this unconditionally? I was not there when you needed me the most."

Yoongi snuggled his head in Sohee's neck and spoke, "Forget that. You are here now and its enough for me." Sohee smiled and caressed his hair. Yoongi spoke again, "So tell me, how are you? I am not able to give you much time these days." Sohee said, "I am all good and its fine if you are busy. I was also occupied with my work. You know I had to recieve a new weapon consignment today. It was tiring."

Yoongi looked at Sohee and chuckled and spoke, "I am so lucky to have you. No man would have ever imagined in his life that his girlfriend will talk about receiving weapon consignment." Sohee chuckled at Yoongi's comment. Yoongi caressed her hair and spoke, "You know before meeting you, I always used to tell mom that I will find a girl just like me, who loves guns, who is fearless, who could understand my work and me. I know I am not good at expressing myself but thank you for always understanding me."

Sohee pecked his lips and spoke, "Love you Yoon. You know when we first met, I never thought that I will fall in love with someone like you. You were such a cold and rude person."

Flashback (6 years ago)

Yoongi was in their home gym exercising. Just then his dad entered the gym and spoke gaining his attention, "Yoongi, listen. I need to talk." Yoongi stopped exercising and picked up a small towel and went towards his dad wiping his sweat. He spoke while breathing heavily, "Yes dad, tell me."

"Son, you know we need to go for that mission. I figured that we will not be able to handle this big mission alone. So I decided to join hands with The Parks. We have a meeting with them. We need to go, so I want you ready in next 10 mins", said Mr. Kim (Yoongi's dad).

"Yes dad, as you say", said Yoongi. He immediately went to his room and took a quick shower and got ready. He immediately went to the parking area and stood there waiting for his dad.

Soon his dad arrived and patted Yoongi's back and said, "On time, huh!" Yoongi just nodded. Yoongi opened the back door of the car for his dad and his dad sat inside. He closed the door and sat on the passenger seat ahead beside the driver. He then ordered, "Start driving." The driver start driving and they drove off from the Kim mansion followed by many other cars of their guards.

Soon they reached the Park mansion. Yoongi stepped out of the car and saw Hoseok and Jin already waiting there for them. Yoongi opened the back door and Mr. Kim stepped out of the car. Hoseok and Jin went and bowed to Mr. Kim. He just nodded.

Mr. Kim started walking towards the main door of the mansion with Yoongi to his right and Jin to his left. Hobi was behind them followed by other guards. Soon they entered the mansion and was greeted by Mr. Park (Sohee's dad). Mr. Kim and Mr. Park hugged each other. Mr. Kim spoke, "I am glad to be your partner from now on. We will make a good team." Mr. Park said, "Yes, I am sure of it. Come sit."