Chapter 48

Time skips, around 8:30 pm, at the Kim Mansion

Jungkook entered the mansion and he was very happy because his trials went very well. He played very well and he was selected as the team captain for upcoming inter-college basketball competitions.

He was talking on the phone with Eunwoo, "Yes Eunwoo.... I know.... thank you so much for coming today and cheering for me...... yes... yes I am going to tell hyungs.... they will be proud... I am sure they will be happy.... okay bye I will call you later."

Jungkook happily reached the living room and saw Yoongi sitting there on the couch and three employees from his Company were standing in front of him. Hobi was also sitting on another couch. There were files and files scattered all over the table and on the couches too. Yoongi was checking some files and Hobi was doing something on his laptop. Jungkook went and spoke, "Hyung!"

"Jungkook, go to your room. I am in between of something important", said Yoongi without even glancing at Jungkook. Before Jungkook could say anything, Hobi said to Yoongi, "Yoongi-ah see this. This data is not relevant and I think because of this-----." Yoongi gave his all concentration to whatever Hobi was saying. Jungkook become sad and turned around to go to his room. Just then he heard Yoongi yelling. Jungkook flinched a little and looked back and saw Yoongi shouting at the employee, "WHAT IS THIS, HUH? Because of your carelessness all this mess is created now. What should I do now, huh? Tell me. Do I look so much free that I will keep cleaning the mess you guys create, huh?"

Jungkook sighed and went upstairs to his room. His eyes were teary. He in his mind, "Its fine Jungkook. Hyung is just busy for now. You can tell this to him tomorrow morning. No big deal." He went to the washroom and got freshened up and laid down on his bed scrolling his phone.

After sometime, a maid came and asked him to come for dinner. He went down immediately, hoping to tell about his captaincy to his hyungs. He reached downstairs and there was complete silence. He went to the dining area and sat down. He asked to one of the maids, "Where is Yoongi hyung and Tae hyung?"

The maid replied, "Yoongi sir went to the Company with Hoseok sir and Tae sir has not arrived yet." Jungkook just nodded his head. He ate his dinner alone and went back to his room. He laid down on bed again and thought, "Should I call Tae hyung and ask him when he will come? No no he must be busy. I will wait for him."

After saying this, Jungkook went downstairs and sat in the living room waiting for his hyungs. Its now about 1 am but none of them came. He waited more and more. It was now 2 am but still nobody came. He waited more but now his eyes were getting heavy. He was tired because of the trials today and now wanted to sleep. But he still waited for his hyungs. It was now 3 am but they didn't showed up. Jungkook slept on the couch waiting for them.

It was around 6 am in the morning when Yoongi came and saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch. He sighed and thought, "Why is he sleeping here? Must be playing games all night. He will never listen." Yoongi brought one comforter from his room and covered Jungkook and mumbled, "Sleep tight Kook."

Time skips, 9 am in the morning

Yoongi came out of his room and went to the living area and saw Jungkook sleeping on the floor with comforter wrapped all around him. Yoongi smiled and mumbled, "Did he fall off the couch in his sleep? He is such a baby." Yoongi laughed a little and went closer to Jungkook and wake him up and spoke, "Kook, wake up. Why are you sleeping on the floor? Come on get up."

Jungkook moved a little in his sleep and Yoongi spoke, "Get up now. Get ready and leave for college. I am leaving for office right now. I have some urgent work, okay." Jungkook just nodded still sleepy. Yoongi sighed and asked, "Are you even listening?" Jungkook nodded again. Yoongi said, "Okay, I am leaving. Get up. Don't sleep again on the floor. Bye."