Chapter 25

Continued......

"To be exact, 'A' is my gang's identity. My gang is known as 'Ace'. I am its leader", said that person. "So everything happened with me lately, you were behind all of that?", asked Yoongi. "Do you have any doubt?", said the person.

Yoongi chuckled bitterly and said, "You really vowed to destroy me and chose my weakness to harm me. YOU ATTACKED MY BROTHERS. HOW DARE YOU, PARK SOHEE?"

After listening this name, Jin gasped and mumbled, "Park Sohee? Was she doing all of this?"

On the other hand, before she could respond to Yoongi, he went near her and suddenly grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall. Some guards immediately entered the room and pointed their gun towards Yoongi.

She kicked him in his balls. Yoongi crouched down.  She tilted her neck a bit and said, "You really didn't changed a bit. Still having the same anger. But don't you forget, I am not less than you. I can make you see heaven. Stay away from me. Don't you dare to touch me again."

Yoongi stood up facing her and said in anger, "I don't have any interest in touching you. You don't even have a slightest idea that you did a very big mistake by attacking my brothers. Destroying my office and stealing diamonds were okay but you dragged my brothers between us. You will regret that."

She snapped back, "I am not like you Kim Yoongi who will drag someone's family and destroy them. I clearly know who is my rival and whom I need to destroy. I do have some principles unlike you."

"What do you want to say, huh? Do you really think I will believe you? I hate you. Don't think I will leave you easily?" , said Yoongi. "Same goes to you Mr. Kim Yoongi. Don't think I will spare you easily. I will surely destroy you. And about believing you, forget it. I never repeat my mistakes", said Sohee.

"You didn't believed me that time too. How can I expect you to believe me now!", Yoongi said with a bitter chuckle.

"Shut your crap and you have already seen my doings. Your office was destroyed by me. And your diamonds were also stolen by me without even leaving a single clue behind. Don't you think, you should praise me, huh?", she said smirking.

Yoongi chuckled and said, "Praise you? Sure. After whatever you did including the attack on my brothers, I will surely praise you in my own style." She smirked and said, "Let me help you with that." Yoongi frowned. She hold Yoongi's hand on which he had his watch on and lifted it a bit. Then she spoke, "I know you all are listening to us. So yaa, its me. It will be better if you all go away from here. I just wanted to meet him and tell him that I am here to destroy him. And if you all plan to attack me, go ahead. I am ready."

She left his hand and said, "You still use this watch, seriously? I know you and your tactics, you can't win against me." Yoongi chuckled and thought, "I never wanted to win against you. It was you who didn't believed me and now is standing against me."

He came out of his thoughts when she spoke again, "You can leave now. We will meet each other again. Bye bye. Game is on, my sweetheart." Yoongi clenched his fist in anger and his eyes darkened and he spoke, "Don't call me that."

Sohee then ordered his man to take him out of the building. He came out of the building and sat in his car. He saw Jin sitting at the passenger seat. They both didn't spoke anything and Yoongi drove off towards their office. After sometime, they reached at the office. Hobi and Namjoon also came after a few minutes.

In the meeting room, at Yoongi's office

There was a complete silence. No one was speaking anything. After some time, Jin spoke breaking the silence, "So everything was done by her. She knows us very well. That's why she didn't left any clue behind and we were not able to trace her."