Chapter 73

On the other hand, with Jungkook

"Yahh Eunwoo, lets go out. I am getting bored", whispered Jungkook while elbowing Eunwoo who was concentrated on what the teacher was teaching. "Yahh! I know everything is fine with you now but atleast continue to study sincerely like you did", whispered back Eunwoo.

"You know na I can't study. That time, I didn't had anything else to do, so I needed to study. I never enjoyed it", said Jungkook. Eunwoo rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah yeah, you can never change." "Lets gooooo, we are wasting our time here", whined Jungkook shaking Eunwoo a bit.

Eunwoo smiled lightly and thought while staring at Jungkook, "I am glad he is back to his real self. I missed him." He came out of his thoughts when Jungkook spoke, "Yahh! Where are you lost, huh?" Eunwoo said, "Ah, n-nothing. You will not let me stay in peace, right!"

Jungkook smiled and said, "Never! I have taken an oath to always annoy you." Eunwoo chuckled and smiled listening to Jungkook and mumbled looking at the other side, "Always!"

Jungkook hit his arm lightly and said, "Yahh! Are you coming or not?" "Okay, lets go", said Eunwoo. "Yess, finally. Come on", said Jungkook excitedly. Eunwoo admired him and smiled looking at him. They both left their class and were going towards the canteen.

Just then Jungkook spoke, "I want to tell you something." "What?", asked Eunwoo. "Yoongi hyung invited you for dinner tonight", said Jungkook. Eunwoo stopped in his tracks and asked Jungkook panicking a little, "W-what? Why? I know I spoke too much yesterday but -------".

Jungkook cut him off in between and spoke, "Stupid, he is thankful to you. So he wants to treat you." "Ohh, okay", said Eunwoo smiling a little. Then Jungkook spoke, "I am going to invite Junho too. I already asked hyung and he said that he wants to meet him. I just hope Yoongi hyung and Tae hyung both likes him."

Eunwoo's smile dropped after listening to Jungkook. He spoke lightly, "Ya, they should like him." Jungkook then said, "Let me call him." He pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialled his number. Junho didn't picked up his call. He tried again but got no response.

He frowned and mumbled, "Why he is not picking up my call?" Eunwoo said, "He will call you back. Lets go for now." Jungkook nodded and they both went towards the canteen. Eunwoo in his mind, "I need to do something. That jerk is using him again and this stupid person trusts him."

They went into the canteen and saw their coach sitting there. Jungkook went and greeted him. Eunwoo also greeted him. "Ohh, Jungkook, come sit", said the coach. Jungkook and Eunwoo both sat there. Coach asked, "How are you Jungkook?" Jungkook said, "I am fine sir but I wanted to ask you something."

"Hmm, go on", said the coach. Jungkook fiddled his fingers and said nervously, "Sir, I know that I left the team and my captaincy but there was some problem in my family. So I was just asking if it is possible for me to join the team back, please." The coach said, "Ummm, Jungkook you see, competition is very near and team is already set. I don't doubt your playing skills but you know, I can't change the team at the end. It will not be fair to others."

Jungkook become sad and looked down with tears in his eyes but spoke, "Yes sir, I understand." Eunwoo looked at Jungkook and hold his hand to console him. Jungkook looked at him and passed him a assuring smile. The coach said gaining their attention, "Jungkook, you can play next time but for now, you can help the team. You can guide them. I know you will be good at it. You can join the practice and support them."

Jungkook looked at the coach and said smiling, "Okay sir, I will be happy to help the team. I just hope they do their best in the competition." The coach smiled and said, "Yess, we will do it. You are with us now." Jungkook smiled widely and Eunwoo felt happy to see Jungkook happy.