Chapter 52

Time skips, around 9:30 pm, with Jungkook

Jungkook entered the Kim mansion in his car and parked his car. He slowly entered in the mansion. He was constantly mumbling something. He mumbled, "Please god please.. please tell me that Yoongi hyung is not at home.. please please...  I am just 30 minutes late... please god please... I will not come past 9 pm ever.. please save me this time... please please...."

Jungkook reached the living room with slow steps and trying to hide. He didn't saw anybody in the mansion. He took a deep breathe while constantly praying to god. He slowly reached towards the staircase and ran upwards towards his room. He entered his room and immediately closed the door behind. He released a deep breathe and mumbled, "Thank god, hyung is not at home yet. If he got to know that I come late today, I would have been dead by now or most probably out of the mansion."

He went towards his bed and threw his bag somewhere and plopped himself on the bed. He pulled out his phone and started scrolling it.

After some minutes, his room door knocked. He opened the door and saw a maid and she informed him about dinner. He asked her, "Hyungs are not home, right?" The maid said, "Yes sir, they are not at home yet." Jungkook just hummed and said, "I am coming in 5 minutes for dinner." He closed the door and went to the washroom and got freshened up. Then he went downstairs for having his dinner.

He had his dinner alone again and went back to his room. He laid on the bed and started scrolling his phone. Just then he received a message from an unknown number.

"Its me, please meet me once tomorrow. I will come to your college."

Jungkook immediately sat straight on his bed. His hands started shivering and he started rubbing his hands. Lots of thoughts started coming to his mind, "What should I do now? Should I meet him? No.. I don't want to meet him. I will not let that asshole enter in my life again." He recieved a notification on his phone pulling him out of his thoughts.

He checked his phone and he received another message.

"Please atleast respond to me. You will come right?"

Jungkook gulped and replied to the text, "Where did you get my number from?"

He received a reply.

"Thats not important. Please come to meet me. I want to tell you something and apologize to you."

Jungkook replied, "After whatever you did, do you really think that I will talk to you ever again? Don't you dare to message me again. Leave me alone."

Before the other person could reply, Jungkook blocked the number. Then he put his phone away and went to the washroom. He washed his face and breathed heavily. He patted his chest lightly and comforted himself, "You are fine Kook. You are all fine. Don't do it again. You don't need drugs. Think about your brothers. They will be disappointed if they got to know that you are doing drugs. You are fine. All good. Yeah."

He went out of the washroom and sat on his bed blankly staring at nothing. Some tears escaped from his eyes unknowingly. After some time he got up from his bed and went to the balcony and sat on the couch. He started feeling a little uneasy and lots of thoughts started coming in his mind. His head started aching and he clenched his head tightly. He groaned in pain, "Ahhhh, stop it. This stupid head. Stop it."

He went inside his room and barged into washroom still clenching his head. He turned on the cold shower and stood under the chilling cold water. He stood there for almost an hour. His clothes all wet, cold water dripping from his body and he was panting heavily. He closed the running water and slowly sat down on the floor leaning his upper body against the bathroom wall. His all energy drained off. He was feeling restless and helpless. He was feeling very uneasy. He don't even have energy to get up and go out of the washroom.