Chapter 21

Time skips, lunch break

Tae and Jimin both were in the canteen having their lunch and were chit chatting about the upcoming event and their works.

"Jimin-ah! Its so good that we both are going to be a part of that event. I am so happy", Tae said while smiling widely. "Me too. I never thought that I will be on the first position", said Jimin. "You deserve that. Your designs are just so amazing. I loved it", said Tae.

"Thanks and your designs were good as always", said Jimin while smiling. Then some girls approached them and one girl said, "Are you both Jimin and Taehyung?" They both nodded.

The girl continued,"Your designs were amazing. We saw it on the display board. You guys are very good." "Thank you so much girls. You know what, we always put our best efforts in work. I am really serious about my work and I always works hard", said Jimin.

Tae mumbled, "He again started." Jimin continued, "How about if I design clothes for you all? Believe me I am really good at it. I can make you look more beautiful." Jimin started flirting with girls. Then Taehyung shook his head in disbelief and said, "Can we please talk later? Actually we are eating right now." Girls nodded and left from there.

Jimin sat on his chair boringly and said, "Why you sent them away? I wanted to talk to them and maybe I would have found a good girlfriend." "Yeah yeah, you can do it later. Just eat for now", said Tae.

They continued eating. They finished their food. Tae was just sipping his shake. Just then another girl came there, she said, "Hi! Actually I saw your designs, they are great." Taehyung didn't looked at the girl and continued sipping his shake. Just then Jimin spoke, "Thank you. You are Yoona right? You are at the third place. Your designs are also good. Your work is great."

Tae glanced at her. She has long black hair falling till her waist. Her eyes sparkling and innocent. Fair skin, plump lips, perfect eyebrows and eyelashes. Her face speaks beauty. She tucked her hair to the back of her ear while talking to Jimin. She is just perfect.

Jimin shaked Taehyung and Tae came out of his world. "Tae, where are you lost huh? She is saying something", Jimin said while smiling nervously. "Y-yeah?", Tae asked being clueless. Just then Yoona said, "Taehyung-shi, your designs are amazing. I hope we will get along and will enjoy the event."

"Y-yes yes, we surely will enjoy", said Tae. "Yoona-shi, why don't you sit and have something with us", said Jimin. "I would have loved to. But my friends are waiting there. I need to go. I just came here to congratulate you both. See you both tomorrow", said Yoona and she left.

Jimin sat down on his chair and said, "Tae, she is so beautiful. Isn't she?" Tae just nodded. "No wonder I never saw her before. She got transfered to our university two weeks ago", said Jimin.

"How do you know that?", asked Tae. Jimin gave him a annoyed look and said, "Are you serious? Were you sleeping when I was talking to her, huh?" Tae laughed nervously and said, "I-i didn't listened properly."

On the other hand with Jungkook, at college

"Jungkook, what happened? Why are you not speaking much today?", asked Eunwoo. Jungkook in his mind, "What should I tell him? My hyung is a mafia king or my one hyung is the reason of another hyung's trauma or about Tae hyung's health."

"Yahhh, are you listening?", asked Eunwoo. "Yeahh yeah, I am listening. Actually I am a little tensed. Tae hyung got a little sick yesterday so I was just thinking about him", said Jungkook.

"Oh! Is he fine now?", asked Eunwoo. "Yes, he is fine", said Jungkook. "I think I should call him and ask him whether he has taken his medicine or not", said Jungkook.