Chapter 49

Time skips, evening time, with Tae, in the Company

Taehyung was working hard along with the team and ofcourse with Jimin and Yoona. They all were immersed in their work. Just then Yoona went out for sometime to get some fresh air. Tae glaced at her leaving the work area. Jimin noticed and went behind Yoona, also leaving the work area.

He reached towards Yoona and patted her shoulder and asked, "Tired?" Yoona sighed and said, "Yes, kinda tired." There was a silence in there for few minutes. Jimin looked at Yoona and she looked a little sad. She was not like always, cheerful and active. She looked a little lost in her thoughts.

Jimin asked her, breaking the silence, "Are you looking dull because of the work or it is something else?" Yoona looked at Jimin and said, "No, its nothing like that." Jimin sighed and spoke, "You can share with me. I am your friend or you don't think of me as one, huh?" Yoona said, "Its nothing like that. You are my good friend."

Jimin nodded and said, "So, is it about Taehyung?" Yoona widened her eyes and asked, "W-what? H-how do you know?" Jimin laughed a little and said, "I am not that dumb to not notice you. You like him right?"

Yoona bit her lower lip nervously and said, "I-i think so. You know when I first saw him in the university, I was so mesmerized by how handsome he looked. It was my first day there and he came in front of me and I was completely lost in him. Then for the next two weeks, I was just observing him from afar. I noticed him in the classes many times and then studying in the library daily. The way he is so calm yet so passionate about whatever he does is just so attractive. Then after finally two weeks later, I think he noticed me for the first time when I was selected for this event. I gathered all my courage that day to come and talk to him and congratulate him for getting selected in this event. We got a little closer since then..... but he just thinks of me as a friend... nothing more."

Just then Jimin said, "Woahhh! You really like him alot. I don't think that asshole deserves someone like you." Yoona chuckled and laughed a little. Jimin said, "And about him thinking of you as just a friend is not true." Yoona looked at Jimin confusingly and asked, "W-what do you mean?"

Jimin spoke, "I think he likes you too but its just that he is not realising that himself." Yoona asked, "How can you be so sure?" Jimin said shrugging him shoulders, "Oh come on, I definitely knows. I am not just his best friend. I am his soulmate. I know him better than himself and the way he looks at you says everything. He waits for you and cares for you. Its just that he is not realising it himself and just thinking of it as a friendship."

"What can I do then?", asked Yoona being sad. "Umm, I think we need to make him realize", said Jimin. "B-but how?", asked Yoona. Jimin started thinking and after few minutes, he spoke, "I have an idea. I will help you in this. Lets make him jealous."

"W-what, jealous? How?", said Yoona. "Just show him that there are other men around you who cares for you as well. Be a little clingy and touchy with other men and I am definitely sure that he will get jealous and will confess to you", said Jimin.

"But what if he takes it in a wrong way? Like he can think that I really do have some other man in my life and I can't get clingy to anybody like that", said Yoona. "Nothing wrong will happen and I am here to help. We will act like we are very close and care for each other very much and we are not just friends, something more than that. You can trust me on this", said Jimin confidently.

"Umm, o-okay but I am not sure whether this plan will work or not", said Yoona hesitently. "Oh come on don't worry. It will work", said Jimin. Yoona just nodded. Jimin then said excitedly, "Get ready Mr. Kim Taehyung. Our plan is on now." Yoona sighed nervously.