Chapter 64

Time skips, after 1 week

In the last week, Jungkook tried talking to his hyungs and ask for forgiveness but they both dismissed him harshly every time. He was not eating properly. He just used to drink a glass of milk in the morning and then used to have ramen for the dinner because its the only thing he knows how to cook. He don't even have his phone or any other electronic device so that he could look up for some recipies or something. He didn't even ask for anyone's help because he knows no one is going to help him anyways.

During the lunch time in his college, he used to play basketball alone just to divert his mind a bit. He had already talked to the coach and left his captaincy and the team. The coach insisted him to prepare for the competition and be the team captain but he told him that he can't stay for extra practice. The coach asked him the reason but he didn't shared anything with him, just said that its some personal reason.

Eunwoo always tries to comfort him and tries to console him but he could saw Jungkook getting quieter day by day. He started talking less and started to spend his time alone. He started studying hard. He started getting scared on little things by the thought that his brothers will become angry. Eunwoo always notices Jungkook's red puffy eyes almost everyday like he cried full night. Eunwoo's heart clenched looking at his condition. He was looking like a lifeless body these days. He tried convincing Jungkook to share everything with his hyungs but he keeps saying that, "They are ignoring me and not even hearing my single word, do you really think they will listen to me?" Eunwoo couldn't answer him back on this.

Jungkook just told Eunwoo that his hyungs are ignoring him and not forgiving him. He didn't told him that he is not even getting proper food to eat. Not even having money to buy some food from outside. He thought to do some part-time job but can't because he is not even allowed to leave his room, then how can he work. He broke his one and only piggy bank in which he used to collect money when he was a child. He did found a little amount of money in it but thought to save it for some emergency situation in near future.

On the other hand, Junho don't know about anything happening with Jungkook or can say, he is not interested in knowing at all. He used to meet him at the college gate whenever his college finishes. Whenever he asked Jungkook why he didn't replied to his texts and calls, Jungkook used to say that he is busy in his studies and focusing on that. Whenever Junho asks him to go out somewhere together, Jungkook used to refuse making some excuses because he had to get back to the mansion. Junho shows him fake disappointment.

Yoongi was completely ignoring him and was not at all talking to him and even giving him harsh responses. Jungkook used to cry his heart out whenever Yoongi dismissed him everytime so harshly. Yoongi was also not at ease but he was still not ready to forgive Jungkook. He used to check on Jungkook in the middle of the night when he would have been sleeping. Sohee used to talk to Jungkook and ask him about his health and his meals. He used to show his fake smile to her and always says that he is fine and he had his meal properly and asks her not to worry about him.

Tae was talking to him a little but only when necessary. Whenever Jungkook requests him to forgive him, he leaves him alone. Jungkook was missing his Tae hyung alot but couldn't do anything. Tae was also not fine and always kept thinking about his brothers. He started keeping himself engrossed in the Company's work and studies. Yoona was worried for him and always try to cheer him up.

Jungkook was not at all fine. He was becoming pale and weak but didn't share his pain with anyone. He kind of accepted his situation and has started living like he never existed in the Kim mansion.

Present time, around 11 pm in the night, Jungkook's room

He had his ramen and was now sitting on his study table. He pulled out one diary from his table drawer and opened it. He started writing,