Chapter 9

With Taekook

Tae took Jungkook to his room and made him sit on the bed. Jungkook is still hugging Tae. He is not leaving him. "Kook, I have to bring first-aid kit, hmmm. Can you please leave me for a bit? I will come back quickly", Tae said very softly while carresing Jungkook's hair.

"I will come with you. Please don't leave me", Jungkook said hugging Tae more tightly. "Okay fine. Let's go hmm", Tae said softly. They both get up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Tae opened the bathroom's cabinet and took out the first-aid kit. Jungkook was hugging Tae all the time.

They both come back to the room again and Tae made Jungkook sat on the bed. Jungkook was still not leaving tae so Tae said, "Kook, if you will keep hugging me like this then how will I treat you wounds?"

Jungkook didn't say anything just snuggled more into Tae. Tae sighed and said, "Jungkook, you love me right. So will you not listen to me, huh? Let hyung treat your wounds. I will not leave you. I promise. I am here only."

Listening to Tae, Jungkook loosened his grip a little and come out of the hug. "Good! Now I will treat my Jungkook's wound. Then we will eat something and then we will sleep. Today I will sleep with my Kook, okay?", Tae started talking to him lovingly.

Jungkook nodded and Tae looked at Jungkook's face. His left cheek was all red and there were fingerprints on it. His cheek was a bit swollen. Jungkook's eyes were red due to crying so much. His lip had a cut which had dried blood on it. Tae looked at his hand. His fingers were chapped from multiple places and had some small cuts also. His wrist was bruised due to the hard grip. His hair were messy and he was looking all dull.

Tae's heart clenched seeing Jungkook in this condition. His eyes escaped a tear. He quickly wiped his tear and opened the first-aid kit. He took some antiseptic on the cotton ball and start wiping the blood from Jungkook's lips. Jungkook hissed a little. "Ah! Sorry Kook, I will do it more gently now", Tae said softly.

Tae then wiped the blood from the cuts on his fingers. He took out the ointment and put it gently on Jungkook's lips, then on his cheek and then on his fingers and on his wrist. Jungkook was looking down all the time. Tae put the first-aid kit aside and caressed Jungkook's right cheek and asked softly, "You are okay na Kook?" Jungkook just nodded.

Tae again said, "Jungkook change you clothes then we will eat something, okay?" Jungkook nodded. Tae went to Jungkook's wardrobe and took out some comfy clothes. He gave the clothes to Jungkook and turned around and said, "I am not looking anything. Change fast before I change my mind."

Jungkook laughed a little and quickly changed his clothes. "I am turning back. You have done changing you clothes, right?", Tae speak. Then he turned around slowly and saw Jungkook had already changed his clothes. He smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook also smiled a little.

"Come lets go downstairs and eat something", said Tae. Jungkook widened his eyes and shook his head immediatly. "What happened Kook? Are you not hungry?", asked Tae but he knew that he was afraid of Yoongi.

Jungkook just looked down, didn't say anything. "I know baby you are afraid to face hyung. But trust me, he will not do anything. I am with you. Don't worry", said Tae.

"N-no hyung, I-i dont w-want to go anywhere. I want to s-stay here only. I d-dont even want to eat anything. I will not ask for anything, just let me stay in my room. Please hyung", said Jungkook with tears in his eyes.

"Okay fine, calm down, we are staying here only. Why you started crying again? We are not going anywhere and Kook, you can ask for anything from me, I will listen to you always hmm, okay?", said Tae assuring Jungkook. Jungkook nodded his head.