Chapter 31

"Now see what can I do", Yoongi said to Jimin. Then he looked at Tae and said, "Get up and kneel down backfacing me, fast." Tae immediately sat straight and kneeled down in front of Yoongi backfacing him.

Tae heard Yoongi unbuckling his belt. He spoke after gathering all his courage, "Hyung, you will regret this. I didn't did anything." As soon as he completed his sentence, he felt a sharp pain on his back. A hard stroke landed on tae's back. Tae yelped in pain, "Ahhhhhhh"

Jimin's eyes widened and he yelled, "Are you mad? Why are you beating him with belt? You call yourself his elder brother and this is what you are doing to him. Stop it." Yoongi ignored him and continued stroking Tae on his back with belt. He said, "How dare you to meet Sohee when I denied you? You asked me for staying out late night and when I didn't agree you told her. What you thought, I will listen to her, huh?"

Tae was bearing the pain keeping his eyes shut. Tears were flowing down from his eyes. He said sobbing, "I-i d-didn't t-t-tell her anything. I d-don't know w-where she is. I h-have n-no contact w-with her. Please listen to me." Yoongi spoke while gritting his teeth, "Then how she got to know about our conversation, huh?" "I-i s-swear hyung, I d-don't know anything", said tae.

Jimin got out from the guards grip after some struggle. He immediately went towards Tae and covered him trying to save him from the strokes. Then, two hard strokes landed on Jimin's back as he was covering Tae. He hissed in pain. Tae looked at his back when he didn't felt the hits this time and saw Jimin covering him. He said, "Jimin go from here. Please. Go Jimin. Go from here."

Jimin smiled and said, "Don't worry. I am not going anywhere." Suddenly then Yoongi harshly pulled Jimin away from Tae and threw him towards the guards and yelled again, "Can't you all hold a boy properly?" Guards gripped Jimin in a tight hold. Jimin again struggled to get out from their grip.

Then Yoongi went a little close to Jimin and said, "You dared to come in between, huh. Now see what will I do." Jimin's eyes widened. Yoongi went towards Tae who was still kneeling down on the ground, shivering and bearing pain.

Yoongi said strenly, "Stand up Taehyung." Tae gulped and tried standing up. His back was paining alot and he was trembling but he stood up with the help of tree. Then Yoongi spoke, "Now, you will get the strokes while keep standing. Thank you best friend for help."

Tae didn't said anything but mumbled, "You will regret it hyung." Then another hit landed on Tae's back. The hit was hard. Tae stumbled to his front and hold the tree for support. Then more hits landed on his back. He pressed his lips together to bear the pain. He was breathing heavily. It was too much pain for him to bear. His legs can give up anytime soon now. He was trembling. Jimin also started crying seeing his friends condition.

Then suddenly someone came and hold Yoongi's hand and stopped him from beating Tae more. Yoongi looked at the person, it was Sohee. Yoongi's eyes darkened more. As soon as he looked towards her, she held his face and smashed her lips on his. She started kissing him and soon Yoongi wrapped his hands around her waist and started kissing her back.

Tae fall down on the ground, breathing heavily and all sweating. He was half conscious now. Jin and Jungkook came running and approached towards Tae. Jimin also went towards Tae. They saw him half-conscious.

Jin tapped on Tae's cheek to wake him up but it didn't worked. Tae mumbled, "I didn't meet her. I didn't...." Jungkook panicked and said in a loud voice, "Hyung, hyung, please get up hyung. Talk to me. Hyung..."

"Lets take him to the infirmary of the university", said Jimin. "Yeah! Lets go fast", said Jin. They picked Tae up and took him to the infirmary. Sohee pulled herself away from Yoongi. He left her waist and they looked at each other intensely. Then Sohee broke the eye contact and left for the infirmary.