Chapter 50

In Jungkook's college

Jungkook reached the college and entered in. He went to his locker area and pulled out his books. He then saw Eunwoo coming towards him. He didn't wanted to face Eunwoo. His eyes are still red and if Eunwoo will see his eyes, he will definitely get to know the reason of it. He turned around and left from there. Eunwoo called him but he pretended to not listen and left for his class.

Eunwoo went and took out his books from his locker and also went towards his class. He saw Jungkook sitting at the window seat wearing a black bucket hat that was covering his eyes. His eyes were not visible. Eunwoo went and sat beside him and said, "I called you at the locker area. Why didn't you stopped?"

"I d-didn't hear you", said Jungkook avoiding eye contact with Eunwoo. Eunwoo just hummed and soon the professor entered the class and the lecture began. They attended their lectures.

Soon, there was lunch break. They both went to the canteen and ordered something to eat. They sat on a table. Just then Eunwoo asked, "Why are you wearing this hat today?" "Just because I feel like wearing it. No specific reason", said Jungkook. Eunwoo just nodded.

Then he asked, "Yahh!! I called you yesterday night. Why didn't you answered my call, huh?" "I-i w-was playing games", lied Jungkook. "Seriously? You didn't answered my call because you were playing games. Do you think I will believe that, huh? Tell me the truth", said Eunwoo.

"I am saying the truth only", said Jungkook. "Yahh! I am noticing you since morning. You are behaving weird. Its seems like you don't want to talk to me. Are you avoiding me?", said Eunwoo. "N-no, why would I avoid you?", stuttered Jungkook. "You are avoiding me and whats with this hat, remove it. Its irritating me", said Eunwoo.

Before Jungkook could say anything, Eunwoo grabbed the cap and pulled it off his head. Jungkook was startled. Eunwoo saw Jungkook's red eyes. He asked immediately, "Jungkook, what happened to your eyes?" Jungkook didn't answered and looked away. Eunwoo yelled, "Jungkook, I asked something. How are you eyes this much red?"

Jungkook didn't answered again. Eunwoo said, "Did you do drugs again? Tell me." Jungkook looked away still not saying anything. Eunwoo understood that he did drugs. He said, "Are you mad Jungkook? Why you did that again? Have you forgotten how you get rid of it before? And have you smoked too, huh? Tell me Jungkook."

Jungkook was still silent. Eunwoo spoke pulling out his phone , "Okay, don't tell me. Now your hyungs will ask you. I have Tae hyung's number and I am calling him." Jungkook panicked and snatched his phone from Eunwoo and said, "You can't tell them. They don't know anything. I-i am telling you."

Eunwoo hummed and Jungkook spoke, "Yesterday, I was going back after my basketball practice. It was around 6 pm and when I stepped out of the college, a guy came to me. He said he wanted to talk to me. He was covering his face, only his eyes were visible but I recognised him. He... he was.... he .....".

"Who was he Jungkook? Tell me", asked Eunwoo. Jungkook took a deep breathe and said, "He...  he was Junho." Eunwoo's eyes widened and he spoke loudly, "What, Lee Junho?" Jungkook nodded.

"Why he came back? What he wants from you now?", said Eunwoo. "I don't know. Its just that when I saw him yesterday in front of me and when I heard his voice, I couldn't control myself and I wanted to clear my mind, so I needed drugs", said Jungkook in a low voice. Eunwoo held his hand and spoke, "Jungkook, don't do this to yourself. Just because of someone like him, you took drugs again. Don't let him bother you. And I suggest you to tell this to your hyungs, they will handle everything."

"No no no. I can't bother them. They are already too much busy in their lives. I will handle myself like before. You are with me right", said Jungkook. Eunwoo sighed and said, "I am always with you. Promise me that you will not take the drugs again and will not smoke too."