Chapter 6

Jungkook and Eunwoo are still standing there wondering what to do now. They are very tensed and couldn't figure out the right thing to do. Then Eunwoo spoke, "I think we should call someone for help."

"And like who do you think we should call now, huh?", Jungkook asked in a very tensed tone.

"Call your guards. They will come and pick us up from here and also dispose off the car", Eunwoo spoke. "Thats a very bad idea. They will report everything to Yoongi hyung and in this situation, I don't think it will turn out good", Jungkook said thinking of some other idea.

"But your guards are always somewhere around you. Where are they now?", asked Eunwoo looking here and there. "They must be in college", replied Jungkook. Eunwoo gave him a confused look and then Jungkook said,"Fine!, I told them that I am going to study in college library after my classes. Then I escaped from there without them knowing."

"What? Are you serious?", Eunwoo asked. "Yes, so now think of something else", said Jungkook.

"H-hmm, then I think y-you....y-you should call your T-tae hyung", said Eunwoo. "WHAT! Are you mad! Do you want me dead, huh?", Jungkook yelled loudly.

"Stop yelling! Do you have any better idea? Then tell me your great idea to get out of this mess. Only Tae hyung can help us. Who else can we ask for help. Its not something we can handle alone. We have to call him", said Eunwoo making Jungkook tensed.

"What are you waiting for? Call him now", said Eunwoo. Jungkook nodded and put his hands in his pocket to pull out his phone but his phone was not there. He searched his pant pockets, then his jacket pockets but his mobile phone is not with him.

"Where is my mobile phone?", Jungkook said panicking. "Stop fooling around Jungkook. We don't have time for your drama", said Eunwoo.

"I am not joking. I don't have my phone. I think I lost it somewhere when the car hit the tree", said Jungkook with worry. Eunwoo rubbed his forehead and said, "What should we do now? Should we go back to the car and search for your phone", asked Eunwoo.

"We are a little far from the car. I don't think going back is a good idea and there is no guarantee that we will find my phone back", said Jungkook.

"Now what?", Eunwoo said getting all tensed. Then suddenly Jungkook realised something and asked Eunwoo, "Yahhh! Don't you have your cell phone with you?"

Eunwoo laughed nervously when realisation hit him (Dumb and the Dumber moment guys) and he said,"I was going to say that too. You can make a call with my phone. Yeahh! take it and call him fast." Eunwoo hurridly gave his mobile phone to Jungkook.

"You remember his number, right?", asked Eunwoo. "Of course I do. Stupid person", scoffed Jungkook.

Jungkook dialled Tae's number and was about to call him, just then Eunwoo spoke, "I don't think you need to call your hyung now."

"What?", Jungkook asked confusingly. "Because you hyung is coming towards us. He is right behind you", said Eunwoo nervously. Jungkook didn't dare to turn and look behind. He said scaredly, "Yahh! Its not a time to joke. I will kill you if this is a joke." "I am not kidding. He is coming towards us and h-he is l-looking very a-angry", stuttered Eunwoo.

"W-what!! H-how he got to know that I am here. God please save me from Tae hyung this time. I will not do anything like-----", Jungkook was mumbling non-stop but got cut-off by Eunwoo, "Its not your Tae hyung but your Yoongi hyung."

Jungkook was too stunned to speak anything. He just stood there like a statue, his eyes widened. Eunwoo then turned him around and as soon as he turned around, Jungkook saw his hyung coming towards him furiously like a tiger ready to hunt him down.