Chapter 19

(Present time)

Jungkook was too shocked after listening to all this. He was processing every information in his mind but Jin continued speaking, "We sent Tae to Sweden for treatment but it was not a good decision. He did came back but not as our old Tae but a new Tae. All quiet who just listens to us, never talks to anyone, never asks for anything, just keep obeying us and taking our every word as an order. He was becoming a little like his old self from past some days but we are afraid that this restaurant incident can change him again."

Jungkook was having tears in his eyes. He chuckled bitterly and said, "And I always thought why Tae hyung is so scared of Yoongi hyung. He was not afraid but was traumatized."

There was a complete silence for some time in the room, then Jungkook spoke again, "Mr. Kim Yoongi, are you happy now? Are you happy that Tae hyung is always obeying you now. He never dares to disappoint you after what you did to him, huh?"

Yoongi didn't replied. Jungkook was about to say something again but Jin spoke, "Jungkook, don't talk like this. It was just written in the destiny that Tae and Yoongi have to bear everything."

"Yoongi have to bear! Seriously hyung? This person standing here is the cause of my Tae hyung's trauma and you are blaming this on destiny. He has not changed a bit after that. He is still the same. He is not even a bit guilty. He is only a control freak who wants to control everyone and everything. No... actually not a control freak but a psycho mafia and a killer", shouted Jungkook loudly.

Jin was about to say something but got cut-off by Yoongi. Yoongi shouted, "Yes! YES! I AM A CONTROL FREAK and a PSYCHO. I want to control everything that can harm you both. I can't let anything happen to you both. I want to protect you and Tae from yourselves also. I can't let you both do anything that can make you harm yourselves, thats why, I always put restrictions on you both. I was right, you cannot understand me. You can never. Only Tae understands me."

"Stop talking nonsense! Do you really think Tae hyung understands you. See from my point of view, he is so scared of you that he even thinks twice before breathing", said Jungkook.

"Jungkook, stop talking----", said Yoongi but cut-off by Jungkook again, "NO! I WILL NOT SHUT MY MOUTH TODAY. You don't even have a slightest idea how much is he afraid of you. He always used to warn me about you. He always tells me, don't do this, don't do that, hyung will get angry. He always saves me from you. He himself was scared but he never wanted me to face your monstrous side, so he always saved me from you. You are not a human. YOU ARE JUST A MONSTER", Jungkook spoke loudly.

The word monster keeps echoing in Yoongi's ears. He shut his eyes tightly and screamed, "I am not a monster. Just shut up!"

"Why? Feeling bad after listening the truth. From now on, I only have one hyung and he is my Tae hyung who always takes care of me and was always there for me. I don't need you in my life. A freaking monster-----", Jungkook said but got cut-off in between because of Yoongi's slap. Yoongi slapped him very tightly.

"Just shut up! I am not a monster", said Yoongi. "Beat me as much as you can but this is the truth. You can't change the truth", said Jungkook loudly.

"SHUT UP!!", Yoongi shouted. Before Jungkook could react, Yoongi grabbed Jungkook by his collar and started dragging him. He dragged Jungkook to his room and pushed him on the floor and said while gritting his teeth, "Stay here until you understands and I am not a monster."

He got out of Jungkook's room and slammed the door loudly and locked it. Yoongi went to his own room. Jungkook got up and went towards the door and banged the door, "Someone please open the door. I need to go to Tae hyung. He needs me. Please open the door. Jin hyung, please someone open the door." He kept banging the door but no one came.