Chapter 75

After few minutes when they all started eating, Jungkook's phone ringed. He looked at the caller id and it was Junho. He quickly picked up the call and spoke, "Hey...... ohh really... okay I am coming."

He said to Yoongi, "Hyung, Junho is here. I am going to get him." He quickly get up and ran outside without waiting for a reply. After few minutes, Jungkook came with Junho.

Jungkook introduced everyone to Junho, "Come, meet everyone. He is Yoongi hyung, my eldest brother...... she is Sohee noona, Yoongi hyung's girlfriend..... then this is my Tae hyung and she is Yoona noona, his girlfriend." Junho greeted all of them and apologized for being late.

Then Jungkook introduced others, "He is Jin hyung, my dad's best friends son. He is same like Yoongi hyung to me....... next to him is Hobi hyung, he is Yoongi hyung's best friend and this is Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung's younger brother...... and at last, Jimin hyung, he is Sohee noona's younger brother and Tae hyung's best friend." Junho greeted them all.

Then Jungkook said, "Come sit." Junho nodded and sat down on the couch besides Jungkook.

Junho whispered to Jungkook, "Kookie, I am a little nervous. What if your family doesn't like me?" Jungkook put his hand on Junho's and said, "Don't be nervous. I am with you. Just enjoy." Junho nodded.

Just then Yoongi spoke, "So Junho, tell us something about yourself and your family." Junho answered, "Umm, actually hyung, I -------". He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who said, "Its sir for you." Jungkook frowned a little at his hyung's behaviour but shrugged it off. Junho looked at Jungkook but then said looking at Yoongi, "Sorry sir. Actually I was saying that, I don't have a family. I grew up in an orphange."

"Ohh okay", said Yoongi. Yoongi asked him again, "So, you met Jungkook in high school, right?" Junho nodded and said, "Yes, when I first saw Jungkook, I fell in love with him. It was love at first sight for me." Jungkook looked down a little shy. Junho looked at Jungkook with a smile. Yoongi noticed them and sighed.

Then Jin asked, "So, Kook told us that you were diagonsed with cancer. Are you fine now?" Junho looked at him and said, "Yes I am fine now. Thank you for asking. Actually when I got to know about my health, I decided to leave Jungkook so he could move on if something happens to me. I want to be honest with you all. I left Jungkook at that time but I regretted that decision and after my treatment, I came back to him because I can't imagine my life without him and moreover, I am fine now. I can always be by his side now." Yoongi chuckled a little after listening to Junho. He in his mind, "Explaining more than needed."

Jungkook looked at Junho and said, "Thank you for coming back." Jin then asked to Junho, "So where you got your treatment?" Junho looked here and there and stuttered, "Ab... I... actually I....".

Then suddenly his hand hit a glass of juice and all the juice fell upon him. He stood up abruptly and said, "I need to go washroom." Jungkook also stood up and said, "Come I will help you." Then they both went towards the washroom. Jin and Yoongi looked at each other. Eunwoo clenched his fist tightlty and mumbled, "He is putting up an act in front of everyone of being a good boyfriend. Jerk. I want to kill him so bad."

Jungkook helped Junho to clean the juice from his clothes and while going back to the lounge, Junho said, "Jungkook, I think your hyungs doesn't like me." Jungkook looked at him and asked, "Why are you thinking like this?" Junho said acting all sad, "Umm, I don't want to say this but you know I felt like I was getting interrogated by your brothers. I really don't want to remember my past." Jungkook held his hands and said, "Sorry from their side. They just wanted to get you know better but if you are not comfortable, I will ensure they will not ask anything more about your past."

Junho nodded and smiled a little. Jungkook caressed his cheeks and said trying to uplift his mood, "Hyung, you don't look good whenever you are sad. Don't be like this." Junho again nodded and said, "Okay, anything for you." Jungkook smiled and they both started going back to the lounge. Junho in his mind, "He is such a stupid person. Good for me."