Chapter 32

After Sohee's and Jin's conversation, they both went back to the infirmary. They saw Tae and Jimin talking to each other. "I never knew you are noona's brother", said Tae. "How would you have known about it huh? We never met before. But how you know her? When you met her?", asked Jimin.

"She used to work with my hyung. I met her few times when she used to come to our mansion sometimes for some work or meeting", replied Tae. "Ohhh, Did my noona and your hyung dated then? They kissed each other in the garden", said Jimin. Jungkook was listening to both of them with curiosity.

They both got interrupted by Sohee, she said, "Yes we dated but because of some reason we had to broke up." Tae, Jungkook and Jimin were a little shocked. Just then Jungkook spoke in a low voice, "How can anyone date Yoongi hyung? He is so scary to date." Everyone heard him and Tae smacked his head lightly and said, "Yahh! Don't speak too loud."

Sohee and Jimin chuckled. Jimin said, "I can agree with him on this." Sohee went near them and ruffled Jungkook's hair and said, "You must be Jungkook, right? Nice to meet you." Jungkook spoke, "Nice to meet you too." He smiled widely.

Then Sohee asked Tae, "How have you been Tae? I am meeting you after so long." Tae replied in a low voice, "I-i am f-fine noona." "That's good. Don't forget I am always with you. Even if me and your Yoongi hyung fell apart, it will not affect our bond. It will stay same, okay", said Sohee softly caressing Tae's cheek. Tae just nodded.

She then looked at Jungkook and said, "Jungkook, we will also develop a good bond, hmmm. You can share anything with me and trust me I will not tell anything to any of your hyung, okay." Jungkook hummed and nodded his head excitedly like a little baby. Tae and Jimin smiled looking at them. Jin also looked at all of them and smiled sweetly.

Just then Yoongi entered and said plainly, "Lets go back. Its late." Tae started getting up from the bed after hearing Yoongi. Jimin helped him to get up. Yoongi was feeling bad for Tae. He said, "Come carefully. I am waiting in the car." Then he left. All of them left the infirmary and went towards their cars. Tae saw Yoongi standing near his car, waiting for them.

As soon as they reached closer to the cars, Yoongi opened the back door and made Tae sit comfortably. He then asked Jungkook to sit with Tae at the back seat. Jungkook sat in the car. Jin sat on the driver's seat.

Before sitting in the car, Yoongi went towards Sohee and said, "T-thank you for coming here and I am s-sorry for saying all those things to you. I-its not your fault." Before Sohee could say anything, Yoongi spoke again, "I am thanking you and apologizing you for today. Don't think I don't hate you now. I still do. This is the last time you are meeting me and my brothers. Don't come close to us again."

After saying this, he turned around to go back to his car. His eyes fell on Jimin standing near his car. He went towards Jimin and said, "You are her younger brother, hmm. Stay safe and happy always. I am seeing you for the first time. You were not in Korea back then."

Jimin smiled awkwardly and said, "Y-yeah, I was studying abroad. I just came back one year ago." Yoongi then carresed his cheek and spoke, "I am glad that you are Tae's best friend."

Then Yoongi spoke in a low voice, "If you want you can come to our home to spend time with Tae anytime. Just think of it as your own home. Be comfortable with us." Jimin smiled and nodded. Then Yoongi went and sat in his car on the passenger seat. Jin started the car and they drove off.

After they left, Sohee came towards Jimin and said, "Lets go." Jimin nodded but he was in his thoughts. Jimin in his mind, "He doesn't appears to be scary but......somewhere he is. I can't believe he is the same person who beated Tae. I think he and noona were really close to each other. I want to know about their story. Should I ask noona? No leave it. When noona will be comfortable, she will tell me by herself."