Chapter 46

Time skips, at Kim Mansion

Yoongi and Sohee reached the Kim Mansion. It was now around 12:30 in the noon. They both got off the car and walked inside. They entered the living room and Yoongi spoke, "Feel comfortable here. You need something? I will get you something to eat."

"No Yoon, I am not hungry right now. Don't worry. Its not my first time here. Don't be so formal", said Sohee. Yoongi smiled and nodded. Then Yoongi went closer to Sohee and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer. Sohee placed her palms on Yoongi's chest. They looked at each other lovingly. Yoongi spoke, "You know I am happy that you are back in my life."

"Me too", said Sohee. Yoongi was about to kiss Sohee but she kept her hand in between and said, "You came here to freshen up. Go and take bath first. Then we have to leave for hospital again." Yoongi nodded and sulked a little. Then he spoke, "Okay, I am going to take bath. You sit here or do anything you want. Be comfortable." Sohee just hummed. Yoongi left and went to his room.

Sohee started roaming in the mansion. She in her mind, "Its the same as before. Nothing has changed." Then she went towards kitchen and thought, "I should cook something. I will cook for Tae too. He needs healthy food."

She went inside the kitchen and one of the maid asked, "Mam you need something?" "No, I just wanted to cook something", said Sohee. "But Mam we are here to cook. Tell us we will do it", said the maid. "No, I will cook myself. You guys can help me", said Sohee. The maids nodded and Sohee went to the kitchen counter and wore an apron and started cooking.

After some time, Yoongi came out of his room all freshened up. He was wearing a white shirt, sleeves rolled upto his elbows and black pants. His hair a little wet. He was looking very hot. He went to the living room but couldn't find Sohee there. Then he went towards the kitchen and saw her cooking while humming a song. Maids were helping her. Yoongi went and gestured the maids to leave the kitchen. The maids left silently. Sohee's whole concentration was on cooking. She didn't noticed Yoongi. Yoongi went closer to her and back hugged her. She got a little startled at first but smiled when felt Yoongi there.

Yoongi smiled and asked in a deep husky voice, "What are you doing here?" "Cooking something for us and Tae", said Sohee still cooking. Yoongi hummed and snuggled into Sohee's neck and kissed her there. Yoongi's damp hair were brushing off against her neck, making her squirm a little. He then started running his lips towards Sohee's shoulders. Sohee said, "What are you doing? Maids will see." Yoongi spoke in a deep voice, "So what? Let them see."

"Yoon, let me cook. You are distracting me", said Sohee. Yoongi hummed and spoke, "I know I am distracting you. Are you not liking it, huh?" Sohee chuckled and said, "Leave me Yoon." Yoongi left her suddenly and said, "Okay, do whatever you want. I am going to the living room. Bye." Saying this, Yoongi left the kitchen. Sohee sighed and mumbled, "He is sulking now."

It was now around 1:40 pm and Sohee finished her cooking and ordered the maids to pack the lunch. She made some extra dishes for Jin and Hobi too.

She went to the living room and saw Yoongi talking on the phone. She heard him saying, "What the hell are you saying? Can't you do a simple work properly? I am not coming to office today. I will come tomorrow and till then I want everything right. Understood?" He then put down his phone and sat on the couch and started checking something in his tab.

She went closer to him and sat beside him. She wrapped her arms around his right arm. Yoongi's concentration was still on his tab. Sohee spoke, "Yoon, what are you doing?" Yoongi didn't replied. Sohee shaked his hand a little and spoke again, "Are you ignoring me now, huh?"

"No, I am not. I am just doing my work. You are distracting me now", said Yoongi. Sohee sighed and said, "Stop sulking now. I was cooking at that time." "Its fine. I am not complaining", said Yoongi a little frustated.