Chapter 2

Yoongi is having his dinner after freshning up but his thoughts are messed up. He is thinking about Tae, his business, the betrayer in his company and many more.

Then a message popped up on his mobile phone. It was from Hobi which reads ,"I have received the shipment and i will take care of it. Don't worry. Take rest." Yoongi smiled a little after seeing the message and replied ,"Thank you Hobi-ah!"

"Its my work", Hobi replied. Yoongi put down his phone and continued eating.

Jung Hoesok, aka, Hobi is Yoongi's best friend. He is always at Yoongi's side. Hobi is loyal to Yoongi and always takes care of him as Yoongi always forgets to take care of himself because of his works. He is close to Yoongi's brothers also and loves them a lot.

Yoongi completed his dinner and went to his room & slept.

It is 12:45 am and Tae is still awake completing his assignment. He is really stressed about his presentation and moreover he didn't had his dinner. He is now feeling really hungry.

He went to the kitchen with papers and files in his hands. He put all the things on the kitchen counter and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and started eating it. His full concentration was on the drawing papers. He was trying to figure out something that he was feeling to be missing in his designs. He always puts his best efforts in his work.

Then he felt someone's presence and he  was Jungkook. "What are you doing here at this time? Why are you not sleeping?", asked Tae.

"I am not sleepy", said jungkook plainly. Tae sighed and said, "Kook try to sleep. Take some rest. You have college tomorrow."

Jungkook was about to give some reply to Tae but then he saw some papers and files on the kitchen counter and he asked, "Hyung, are you working on something?"

"Yeah, its my assignment. I have to make a presentation", replied Tae. "But why are working on it so late", asked Jungkook. " I have to complete it within this week Jungkook and I am not getting any ideas to complete my designs. What should i do now?", Tae said with worry.

Jungkook figured out that his Tae hyung is stressed, so he said,"Hyung don't worry, I know you will do your best. Your designs are always amazing." Tae smiled a little listening to Jungkook and said, "Ah, okay okay, go and sleep now. I am also going to sleep."

Jungkook smiled and turn around to go to his room but then he turned around at Tae again. He went towards Tae and hugged him and ran back to his room. Tae chuckled and went to his room to sleep.

Next morning, 8 a.m.

Yoongi is sitting on his rocking chair in the living room  beside a large window looking at their mansion's garden. He is sipping his coffee and reading business news in his tablet.

Then Jungkook come downstairs and went towards Yoongi and wrapped his hands around Yoongi from backwards. "Good morning hyung", Jungkook said snuggling into his hyung's neck.

Yoongi just hummed and pulled Jungkook in front of him. He saw Jungkook pouting, so Yoongi asked, "What happened Kook? Did something happen? Why are you sad?"

"Hyung, Tae hyung didn't let me go out with my friends yesterday. I wanted to go to watch a movie with them but he didn't let me go", Jungkook complained to Yoongi. As Jungkook was saying this to Yoongi, Tae also come downstairs and approached them. He hear Jungkook complaining about him.

Yoongi smiled at Jungkook's complaint and asked Tae, "Why you didn't let Jungkook go out for a movie?"

"Jungkook, can you please tell hyung at what time you were going out", Tae asked Jungkook. "At 9 p.m., movie shows are best at night time", Jungkook said proudly thinking that Yoongi will scold Tae for not letting him go.